X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02 tahoe wiring harness work needed

Ok guys I have figured I would throw this out there. dose anyone know of someone that can rework a harness from a 02 chevy Tahoe. I would like to see it completed in a couple weeks. I have a car in a buddys garge and I know he don't want in there for ever. so heres the plans. 02 5.3l with a 4l80e dual e-fans no emissions, keeping the truck intake for now. thanks guys.

My buddy duke. Joe at downriver motorsports wiring. The best ever

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADAIR View Post
      Yes, Pyro Joe is a wizard with wires. He makes them dissapear!

1998 Camaro Z28 - Bright Red, 6.0 TR224, 4l60e, 3.42 Eaton TrueTrac
      1989 Camaro IROC-Z Convertible - 355 big tube TPI, WC T5, 3.42 Zexel Torsen, CTS-V/C4 brakes
      1955 Bel Air 2 Door Post - 357 TPI, Muncie M20, 4 wheel disc

2006 Saab 9-7x 5.3i Daily Driver

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADAIR View Post
        Originally posted by hoogiesngrinderz View Post
        Yes, Pyro Joe is a wizard with wires. He makes them dissapear!
        anyone have his number. I will bee bringing him just the truck harness. just don't have a place to do this anymore

Comment

(734) 229-0930
          Doing less with more

Comment

Downriver Motorsports Wiring
            24081 Karnak Ct, Brownstown Township, MI 48174

(734) 229-0930

1989 Camaro IROC-Z Convertible - 355 big tube TPI, WC T5, 3.42 Zexel Torsen, CTS-V/C4 brakes

Comment

Yep, Joe is awesome at that sorta thing.

Comment

What car is this going into?

I did a 2002 5.3L harness not too long ago. It wasn't a terribly hard job, just messy. Removed all the emissions and 4wd, converted it into a stand alone setup. Also wired up a cruise control box. Need the good loom, but it should work great in the 60 Impala.

Oh, the wiring is funny the way it is setup from the factory. The factory location for the ECM is in the front driver side of the engine bay making some connections very short and others very, very long. I will need to cut and solder quite a bit of wires, some will need to be extended, all because the harness will tuck to the rear or the block instead of front corner.

Comment

Re: 02 tahoe wiring harness work needed

I called him and will give him the job. Now I just have to get it to him he's aways away for me. But I want a good job done and he has a quick turn around time to. Thanks guys.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Small neak peak. Its not a f-body. But I'm sure you guys will like it anyways.

Attached Files

Comment

Hmm...5.3, H3 Alpha pan, turbo, hood is tall enough to fit a stock truck intake...

That's a though guess. S10?

Comment

1987 Buick regal. Sorry guys, I still love f body's just as much. I love g-body's to. plus my family got together and got this for to replace my old one.
                        a waste gate and BOV I picked up at FOR $5. If got new ones coming from johnny should be here tomorrow

Attached Files

Comment

Should be a fun car.

$5 for a WG and BOV?! Damn!

Comment

I got lucky and was even honest with the guy. it told him it was worth more and he said "this is a yard sale! whats the point of a yard sale! to buy stuff cheap" lol. so a got it.

Comment

I also have the engine. wiring harness. all accessorys start and maf. 411 pcm that I snagged from the local junk yard for $700 80k miles. I go back Saturday to get a 4l80E for $400. im praying I can hold out health wise. I gotta try and find dr. phils number I seem to have lost when I switched my phone number. for some reason my enter button don't work on mifody when im typing either so everything just runs together. is there anyone that can remove the vats on the pcm and set it up for the 4l80e and no emissions? I need to be able to start it up and get it on the trailor for tuning.

Comment

Working...
                              X