X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Factory bose cd player

Hi does anybody have the factory bose cd player laying around? looking to keep the interior looking stock and want to upgrade.. mine only has the tape player..

Pretty sure 96 was the first year as my 95 had cassette.
    Originally posted by Yoshi94
    Mines about an inch bigger than Kyles. I need to get one of those
    Originally posted by ryanwarby01
    Put it this way, if you have a money tree a LT1 is a wood chipper!
    sigpic

Comment

Get your wallet out, genuine LT1 Factory Bose CD players are not cheap. I got lucky when I bought one for my black car but they go for big bucks on ebay (and actually sell, not just bids)
      1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - 6 Speed

Comment

OK, Thanks wish me luck

Comment

Nate is not joking. I went to get a hood for my 1996 from a guy selling parts off craigslist. I wound up getting a Bose CD player thrown in for $10. I put it on ebay, no starting price, no reserve. It sold for over $150.
          sigpic

1996 Base Model
          +2 cylinder mod

Comment

There is one on ebay now.. but it from a vette..the price is almost 300 bucks to buy it now. I think it would work as long as the vette was the bose system.

Comment

Are you positive that the 95's had the cd in dash?

I thought 95's had tape in dash, cd in trunk.

For OBDII cars, 96 they did CD in dash
              1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - 6 Speed

Comment

No Im not positive, will the in dash cd player work with the 1995 wiring? And on that note does anybody have the cd changer that would of been in the car from the factory?

Comment

wow.. really considering pulling mine out now and selling it lol. j/k. But I can't believe they go for that much, if I wasn't all about leaving the dash original, I'd sell it to you. Good luck either way.
                  Pacesetter LT's, Pacesetter ORY, full MSD ign., 2 step, rear LCA's, SFC's, B&M Ripper, poly motor mounts, Nitto NT05R's, WS6 wheels, KYB AGX adj. suspension, Eibach Sprotline springs, Trickflow elbow w/K&N, All HVAC deleted w/ delete panel, no AIR, No EGR

96 Z28 Camaro M6
                  2008 Silverado quad cab LTZ

Comment

Working...
                  X