X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad's Father's Day present... GoPro Camera

My dad wanted to get a GoPro camera to take videos of catching fish at our cottage. Luckily for me, this also means I get to play with it. I did some light testing to see how well it worked on my car, as we got him the suction cup mount for it. Below is a video I took testing out the cameras durability. I got upwards of 90mph after I pass a red truck at the 2:45 mark in the video, and there was only a slight wobble. Enjoy

I recommend viewing in 720p

Last edited by 94_LT1_Z28; June 20th, 2011, 10:09 AM.
    1994 Z28 Black, M6, Hardtop, SLP Loudmouth I, GM Performance Cold-Air Intake, 96-97 SS spoiler, 17" x 9.5" Chrome Z06 Motorsports, Longtubes

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I *DRIVE* that defines me."

Cool Video. Is that the HD one? I made a video with one my dad bought a few years ago (pre-HD) and it's not near that good. Mine also didn't have the sound yours did. Time to upgrade I guess. They are fun cameras to play around with especially with the different mounts.
    96 Z28 M6 Quasar Blue 383
    11.9@116 1.7 60'

Comment

Originally posted by SKIPPY_F7 View Post
      Cool Video. Is that the HD one? I made a video with one my dad bought a few years ago (pre-HD) and it's not near that good. Mine also didn't have the sound yours did. Time to upgrade I guess. They are fun cameras to play around with especially with the different mounts.
      Its the 920p HD one
      1994 Z28 Black, M6, Hardtop, SLP Loudmouth I, GM Performance Cold-Air Intake, 96-97 SS spoiler, 17" x 9.5" Chrome Z06 Motorsports, Longtubes

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I *DRIVE* that defines me."

Comment

Working...
      X