X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to remove all panels

don't know if i should post here and i don't know if someone has asked this or not if so just point me in that direction. I am thinking about rewiring my car and installing all new speakers and head unit but im not sure how to remove the panels in my 98 trans am. I did it to my past junkers because i didn't really care about them but i love this car and want to do it right. So does anyone now of or can tell me how to remove all the panels. front door, sail panels etc.

LS6 cam, LS6 valve springs, built tranny w/ 3k vigilante converter, 160 t-stat, SLP exhaust and headers, HAL suspension and go-fast juice

Hammer.
    Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

door panels, remove the handle bezel which will reveal some screws in the armrest (unscrew them). Also there is two screws in the map holder. Then you just push the whole panel up - then pull up & off

sail panels, use a screw driver & locate the tab on the coat hangars, pop out the tap a ways. these sail panels are only held up by velcro, those coat hanger pressure tabs, seat back pegs & seat belts.

you can tell i've done this a time or ten

'96 Camaro RS - project
      '97 Silverado Z71 - DD
      '89 Suzuki GSXF 750

Comment

Here is the bare look...ignore the SFC's...I know they should be on the outside of the car :lol

Just rolling with the dog pound..

Comment

Working...
        X