X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro to T/A Dash Swap

First off last Saturday was a great day. I picked up Jonny's(superman09) white leather seats and Brent's (Ovrkill) polished a/c components. I must say two great guys and if you get a chance to work with them do it!

After putting the seats in I have put more thought into the door panels and how much better it would look with the black and white T/A door panels. So of course it evolved into wanting a T/A dash being that it looks so much better than a Camaro's dash.

I've google'd and I have checked other forums and I can't get a definitive answer on what it will take to swap dashes. Or if I have to switch dashes to use the T/A door panels with my current Camaro dash and now that I think about it. Will I have issues swapping a complete T/A door panel on a Camaro door?

Never mind talked to a guy at work and he did this exact swap once before. I have located a dash out of a Firebird loaded with vents and bezels. I just have to drive and remove it from the car. First thing I will be doing is dropping the dash off to the upholstery shop to be recovered in black leather or alcantera.

Comment

Very cool, I like where you are going with the car!
      sigpic

98' Trans Am - Huron Speed Turbo Car

Comment

Working...
      X