X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new side view mirror design

Well never liked the mirrors on car thought i would try something lil different or maybe the way they should of came.So bought couple firebird mirrors and hacked them up and filled they aren't done but just got one primered !!! hope to have done in next couple weeks !!
    sigpic

can't wait to paint but might be couple weeks. heres all i can do know for pics for maybe better idea/look.
    sigpic

Comment

Couldn't wait so here it is still have to rub out but can get idea.Working on some more stuff but will have to wait till March to see!
      sigpic

Comment

Hmmmmm. Different, need to see it in person.
        sigpic
        U.S. Army 1983-2005
        11.20@122.37 1.51 60'

Originally posted by WMCCjames

"Plans Subject to change upon Sobering up"

Comment

More pictures of the Express Cargo in the driveway!!

I think I like it, but hard to tell. Need to see the whole car framed. Then again, I've always liked the pockets on those mirrors

1998 Camaro Z28 - Bright Red, 6.0 TR224, 4l60e, 3.42 Eaton TrueTrac
          1989 Camaro IROC-Z Convertible - 355 big tube TPI, WC T5, 3.42 Zexel Torsen, CTS-V/C4 brakes
          1955 Bel Air 2 Door Post - 357 TPI, Muncie M20, 4 wheel disc

2006 Saab 9-7x 5.3i Daily Driver

Comment

Looks good bro!

Comment

THANKS! and believe even looks better in person had door wide open to install and could see both sides and LOTS better (maybe pic like that later if it stops raining) funny about work van i have mifbody and TEAM BADBIRD stickers in back window and Mike (another BADBIRD) happened to stop me and to say Hi.Also have to THANK YOU Mongo for the mirrors (thats the green one) and keeping quite on next project! will be contacting soon! Not saying nothing bad about the birds I really enjoy seeing a complete stock one untouched but since mine was brought back from the dead i have been just trying few different things with one of ideas.Grew up in the chuck barris, ed roth days.
              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X