Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastpoint

Made a couple of laps good turn out for the weather
    MP81 likes this.

What event was this Pete? Just run-of-the-mill evening cruising, or some sort of organized "road cruise"?
    DynoDave
    POCI # 72200

1988 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Comment

Eastpointe car cruise

Comment

Coming up fort st.cruise .gratiot cruisr clinton twn. Cruise August 1. Harper cruise in August ?

Comment

Originally posted by slp ss View Post
          Eastpointe car cruise
          Cool!

I've been down to Woodward during the dream cruise many times, and driven the T/A in it one time. We did catch the tail end of the Hines Park Cruise a few years back, but that's it. I've never made it out to any of the other "road" cruises. I probably need to change that.

Do you ever make it out to Woodward on Friday nights anymore? I was out there with Kyle and his brother last Friday, and I was talking out the first time I meant some MIFB folks out there, you and your wife among them.

DynoDave
          POCI # 72200

Comment

Woodward went there last night with craig and others a lot of cars out mostly modern muscle

Comment

I thought about running down there again last night, but figured once a week was enough for now.

Still majority newer (80's up) stuff on Friday, but LOTS more older stuff than on a usual Friday, in my opinion. Had dinner at Hunter House sitting next to a couple with a beautifully restored mid-sixties Mercury Caliente, maybe '32-ish, a couple of GTXs, GTO, Mustangs (a beautiful black 65 fastback was across the street at the ice cream shop while we were having dinner), several Chevelles, etc. etc.It was enjoyable to see.
              DynoDave
              POCI # 72200

Comment

Working...
              X