X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 5th Parade and Barbecue

I received the packet of information for the Grandville July 5th parade. We'll be meeting at the Walgreen's parking lot on the corner of Ivanrest/44th st/Rivertown blvd at 9:30 am. From there we'll head over to the Parade line-up area on 44th st. We are entry number 83 and need to arrive there by 10:00 AM.

After the parade all club members are invited over to our house for a barbecue. Our address is at 2487 24th Ave., Hudsonville 49426. Please let me know if you will be able to make it. We would love to have everyone there.

The parade is a sunshine only event.......the BBQ is rain or shine!!
    Last edited by 92conv; June 29th, 2010, 10:02 PM.

Sounds fun. I'm tentative at the moment for the parade, but I'll be at the BBQ.

maybe +1
    Last edited by Chicklet; June 28th, 2010, 12:34 PM.
    Bingo Bangle Jewelry Design
    http://bingobangle.synthasite.com/

sigpic

Comment

wish I could
      West Michigan Firebird Club

www.wmfirebird.com

Comment

Updated Dave's original post with the locations and times of where/when we are meeting for the parade. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

BTW-Everybody should've received an email from me today for the pot-luck sign up. Make sure if you plan to attend that you "reply to all" so that we can keep everybody informed on what is still needed to bring.
        West Michigan Pontiac Club

"A Camaro looks like it can kick your a**, a Trans Am is coming over to do it"

Comment

Working...
        X