Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so i saw a few familar cars a few rows down from me and i even had someone come up and talk to me for a second about where the rest of the birds were parked. and not to sound like a dick but who was that?!?!?!? lol it sucks not knowing what people look like.
    94 V6 A4>>>>LT1 M6>>>>>>383 M6 13.1 @ 109 2.2 60' Sold/Stripped
    94 Z28 383 LT1 A4 SNAPPED CRANK
    1992 Camaro RS 305 700r4 Convert.
    1986 Dodge Ramcharger 318 Dually Rear, Camo paint. Scrapped
    1993 s10 4x4 5spd 4.3 on 31s awaiting a lift. [COLOR=rgb(0,0,0)]traded for...[/COLOR]
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 I6 getting 3in lift and 31s within a week or two
    "Life is full of decisions, You make them and don't look back"

Comment

Originally posted by 1slo_camaro View Post
      but who was that?!?!?!?
      LOL might have been me. I talked to you for a bit. Sorry, should have introduced myself " HI, I'm Ray"
      '73 Z28 388 Stroker, M22 Rockcrusher 4 speed
      WMCC Photographer and owner of Redline Photography
      You are only young once but you can be immature your whole life!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Well my TA is a dead give away because it says MiFbody.com right on the windshield
        Should have just hung around, we came back a lot.
        Sorry we missed ya

VicePresident of West Michigan Firebird Club
        A.K.A The Maverick
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/660128/1
        93 TA Currently Under Construction AGAIN
        2007 2500 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab w/ 6.0L & 3.73's

Comment

Dave did you have the Camaro there?? I thought I recognized it, but I didn't see anybody by the car to ask. Sorry we missed you!!!
          West Michigan Pontiac Club

"A Camaro looks like it can kick your a**, a Trans Am is coming over to do it"

Comment

Originally posted by zmanrc View Post
            LOL might have been me. I talked to you for a bit. Sorry, should have introduced myself " HI, I'm Ray"

lmao! yea you were the only one who came up and said anything to me. lol

Kyle, yea i remember seeing your car. you were parked right next to tony if im not mistaken

Scott, yea i have a small mifbody sticker on my windshield and a LS1tech.com sticker in the top corner of it. and when i first got there i walked around after that i hung out around the car.

none the less it was an amazing show. cant wait till the next show i get to go to. maybe ill have to drive the little extra and meet everyone up lol
            94 V6 A4>>>>LT1 M6>>>>>>383 M6 13.1 @ 109 2.2 60' Sold/Stripped
            94 Z28 383 LT1 A4 SNAPPED CRANK
            1992 Camaro RS 305 700r4 Convert.
            1986 Dodge Ramcharger 318 Dually Rear, Camo paint. Scrapped
            1993 s10 4x4 5spd 4.3 on 31s awaiting a lift. [COLOR=rgb(0,0,0)]traded for...[/COLOR]
            1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 I6 getting 3in lift and 31s within a week or two
            "Life is full of decisions, You make them and don't look back"

Comment

Working...
            X