X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro Superfest 2013 Roll Call

Who is planning on going this year? Any kind of Caravan assembling?

I'll be there as a judge, so no caravan for me. I have to be there early. But look forward to seeing some sweet rides from our members coming through!

Comment

I dont think I will have the Camaro insured this year..but if I do happen to have Saturday or Sunday off..bet your ass we will be at the car show as spectators lol.

Comment

Hi Michael - since this was posted in the WMCC section were you specifically looking for only WMCC members or MiFBody in general?
        - Brian Meissen
        Owner, MiFBody.com
        Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
        2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
        Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
        June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
        The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Originally posted by meissen View Post
          Hi Michael - since this was posted in the WMCC section were you specifically looking for only WMCC members or MiFBody in general?
          10-4 Brian, just wondering if any fellow WMCC members or west siders were planning on attending CSF this year, I know a caravan was put together for the Lane Automotive show but had not heard anything on CSF.

I was planning on heading out from the Grand Rapids area Saturday morning, I am open to hooking up with others along the way...

Comment

Since most people don't always realize when they're reading a thread that it's posted in a special section like the WMCC forum, figured I'd ask.

That said - I'm not sure how many WMCC folks will be attending Superfest, seems like ever since WMCC split from running Superfest there hasn't been as many members from WMCC attending.
            - Brian Meissen
            Owner, MiFBody.com

Comment

Since most people don't always realize when they're reading a thread that it's posted in a special section like the WMCC forum, figured I'd ask.

That said - I'm not sure how many WMCC folks will be attending Superfest, seems like ever since WMCC split from running Superfest there hasn't been as many members from WMCC attending.
              No problem Brian, no offense taken.

I was not aware of the history, thank you for bringing me up to speed. I hope there is no hard feelings in the Camaro community over the fact. I am still planning on driving my car with the WMCC sticker proudly in the front windshield...

Comment

Oh - no I didn't mean it as hard feelings. I meant that they were burnt out after helping run the show for so many years that they've been taking a few years off to "recoup."
                - Brian Meissen
                Owner, MiFBody.com

Comment

Oh - no I didn't mean it as hard feelings. I meant that they were burnt out after helping run the show for so many years that they've been taking a few years off to "recoup."
                  Ahh, okay, that is understandable. I know the Berger show is a hell of a good show too, I am really looking forward to being a part of it.

Comment

My Wife and I are going, but we're planning to leave for the show on Friday. Hope to see ya there!
                    2013 Stage II Nickey Camaro Convertible #10
                    Special Edition
                    Red Magnuson Super Charger w/a rear cog drive, ZL-1 fuel pump, Nickey cnc ported heads, Nickey spec. custom grind cam, Roto Fab CAI, Kooks LT's, No Weeds dual mode elec. diverters, Pedders eXtreme XA Coilovers, Pfadt ZL Spec sway bars, 20" AR Torq Thrusts wheels w/ polished billet Nickey centers, Nickey pistol grip shifter, upgraded 1400hp rear axles, 800hp @ the crank, 670RWHP w/613ft. lbs. of torque @11 lbs. boost! Check out album for pics!
                    sigpic

Comment

I plan on goin to the 2014 and would love people to drive down with!!
                      Last edited by jesedwards; June 16th, 2014, 01:46 AM.

Comment

I know that you are new here and all but this is the thread from last year's event
                        2002 Z28 Camaro A4
                        1993 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
                        1999 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
                        2008 Ford Fusion SE - DD
                        -- MCALUS MOLDED PILLAR PODS, PM ME FOR MORE INFO--
                        sigpic

Comment

Haha i wrote to fast and it came out silly couldn't figure out how to fix it lol

Sent from my LG-MS870 using Tapatalk

Comment

I cant use this darn site... :/

Sent from my LG-MS870 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Jes,

Sorry to hear you're having troubles with the site - if you have questions feel free to ask. Here's the Camaro Superfest 2014 thread which includes an RSVP at the top.
                              http://www.mifbody.com/vbulletin/sho...586#post878586
                              - Brian Meissen
                              Owner, MiFBody.com

Comment

Working...
                              X