Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ann Arbor- Jackson Rd. Cruise! Please read!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ann Arbor- Jackson Rd. Cruise! Please read!

The Ann Arbor- Jackson Road Cruise is this Saturday. This event is in Ann Arbor, no in Jackson. It is on Jackson Road and a charity event organized by several of the dealerships on that strip of Jackson Rd. They are expecting over 1200 cars to be displayed! Going to be HUGE! There will be an organized prize cruise, but also, each dealer has a car show and big events going on. I stopped into Suburban Chevy and talked to the organizer there. They will have 2 bands playing live music, a “distracted driving simulator”, and a huge car show. Ken Lingenfelter is the is grand marshal of the classic car cruise event and has his own show area at Suburban. The Corvette club has a Corvette coral setup. However, there was NOT a Camaro coral planned…THERE IS NOW! ) I have had them mark off an area on the lot for Camaro’s to be on display!

Attached are the front and back page of the flyer for the event. As of now the weather is improving for Saturday…was 60% chance of rain, now down to 30% chance of afternoon pop up thunderstorms. I plan to bring all 3 of my Camaro’s to this event and park at Suburban Chevy in the Camaro Coral. I will likely do the prize run with my 1LE and put my 69 Z28 in the classic car cruise. Should be a REALLY fun day and awesome event!

The charity part for Suburban is an Arrive Alive focus. This hits close to home for my family as it is honor of Chelsey Northrup. Chelsey’s father, Kai, and my wife were good friends in High School and remain good friends today. Chelsey was killed on May 4, 2014 by a distracted driver at 21 years old.

Spread the word and I hope some of you can make it this weekend!
    Attached Files

I'll be out there. I work at varsity so I'll probably park there.
    2002 Z28 Camaro A4
    1993 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
    1999 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
    2008 Ford Fusion SE - DD
    -- MCALUS MOLDED PILLAR PODS, PM ME FOR MORE INFO--
    sigpic

Comment

I usually go too.
      sigpic
      Check out my 'bird: http://www.mifbody.com/vbulletin/sho...256#post325256

Comment

Working...