X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a club in the try citys

i was wondering if there was a camaro only club in bay city, saginaw, midland. i know there is one in flint but i was looking for something closer. if not i would like to see how much interest there is in the area so your input please. thanks

nope, some clubs but not camaro only.

street freaks in saginaw and one in midland. was one in bay city bay city rides was the club, kinda faded away, just a forum and place to hang some days.
    sigpic

Comment

yup agreed with the above.
      sigpic

Comment

"Phat Ridez" in midland but i dont know much about them and Empire racing which is who i hang out with that is going away. They are really a great group of guys but some can be very bigoted against domestics like some people here can be about imports.

2000 Z28 - Cammed/Stalled/Intake - Collision With a Tree Mod - Totaled
        2005 Grand Prix GXP - Sold
        2000 SS - Sold
        2011 Ford Taurus limited - Time for a practical car for a bit

Comment

im sorry tho hear that it is all fading away. i thought it was great when we got together and when to the meet last year. but i guess if there isnt much to do or if they dont have i strong chairman i can see y its fading

Comment

it not so much as the whole club is fading as the Saturday night lot meets are fading. From what i have heard some of the racers are growing tired of spending so much time/money on their cars and traveling around, and some of the others really cant get the time off work and have the whole family thing to do. So while its a great group of guys the meets might just stop happening.

2000 Z28 - Cammed/Stalled/Intake - Collision With a Tree Mod - Totaled
            2005 Grand Prix GXP - Sold
            2000 SS - Sold
            2011 Ford Taurus limited - Time for a practical car for a bit

Comment

theres always a place to go or hang be midland saginaw, and even bay city
              sigpic

Comment

Yea.. mainly in Saginaw.. is the import group..or domestic rice I would say.

The groups like previously stated arent just "camaro" but a mix. In saginaw the spot to hang out for them is Tropical Smoothie I believe still. Sometimes I see them @ Advance Auto on state/bay.

Maybe you should start one up!

Comment

i would if i could get enouph intesest but i dont think it would be that easy given how most people are broke.

Comment

Well we started a club/forum in saginaw this year its still kinda taking off we plan on having a car show this summer and we are always meeting at advanced auto in saginaw and tropical smoothie but yea the main reason we are starting the club is because most of the local clubs are fading and or members are getting to old to hang out...just check it out we are still going through upgrades on the site page so its not that apealing yet.

Illicit Speed Car Club
                    http://illicitspeed.com/index.php
                    ,Nick Kerns

Edit: Sorry B if im not supposed to endorse other clubs on here but he asked so i thought i would let him know.
                    Last edited by white97z28; February 15th, 2010, 10:28 PM.
                    1999 z28 Bright Blue Metallic 1 of 10
                    1999 z28 Hugger Orange RS 1 of >309 (Sold)
                    1997 z28 White 6 speed Heads and Cam. (Sold)
                    1994 z28 PPM auto Cam only (Sold)
                    1984 sport coupe red 4 cyl (Sold)

Comment

Just took a quick look @ the members.. I see alot of members that are from Tri City Evolution

Comment

Originally posted by Purple94Z28 View Post

Edit: Sorry B if im not supposed to endorse other clubs on here but he asked so i thought i would let him know.
                        No problem Nick, that's what this site is about - finding out about local clubs in the area.
                        - Brian Meissen
                        Owner, MiFBody.com
                        Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
                        2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
                        Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
                        June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
                        The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshi94 View Post
                          Just took a quick look @ the members.. I see alot of members that are from Tri City Evolution
                          yea but the official members are just a few of us that always hang in the summer and just decided to make a club but we are always looking to grow and will prob have more official members come summer.
                          1999 z28 Bright Blue Metallic 1 of 10
                          1999 z28 Hugger Orange RS 1 of >309 (Sold)
                          1997 z28 White 6 speed Heads and Cam. (Sold)
                          1994 z28 PPM auto Cam only (Sold)
                          1984 sport coupe red 4 cyl (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                          X