X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wmcc....

I've been a member and admirer of the West Michigan Camaro Club for many years.They host the big Ann Arbor all Camaro Fest along with another Camaro club,lots of local car shows including the G.R. show.We are sponsered by " Berger Chevrolet " of G.R. the last of the factory "true " muscle Camaro !!

**** FEAR THIS ! ***

Yep, thought about joining the last couple years, just haven't yet.

Comment

WMCC is a great club, I actually tried emailing the president because I noticed WMCC's forums have been down for.. well... ever, and I was going to offer him the ability to have a category and set of forums specifically for WMCC, but I can't remember if he just didn't respond or if the email address was invalid. It's either EMCC or WMCC, one of their websites is like totally outdated with old stuff (including invalid email addresses), and neither EMCC nor WMCC's forum worked the last few times that I had checked. Regardless, though, great clubs!
      - Brian Meissen
      Owner, MiFBody.com
      Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
      2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
      Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
      June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
      The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

I haven't been on the wmcc site in a year probably. Didn't look like much was going one, maybe they don't use their site like we do.

Comment

Yeah, truthfully a lot of people have been coming to SLP saying that EMCC doesn't do anything, not sure about WMCC.
          - Brian Meissen
          Owner, MiFBody.com

Comment

Yeah, idk, I've thought about checking them out again but it just seems like a lil older crowd and I'm not sure I'd fit in. I'd rather drive over to the east side occasionally and hang with you guys or get something started over here.

Comment

Hi Jasen, what area of Grand Rapids are you from? I'm in Wyoming, near 36th and Burlingame.

You guys guessed right, we (WMCC) have not utilized the forum section of our website, .... pretty much at all. I guess we all were just used to e-mailing each other individully, or to a group of Club members?

But, we are a very active Club. We've been around for over 30 years. We co-host tha Camaro Superfest show with the EMCC. We host the Berger Chevrolet All Chevy Show and have been involved with the Grand Rapids Autorama for many years. We used to be involved with the Super Chevy Shows at US131 Dragway, back in the 80's & 90's. We participate in many local car shows, as well as some of the more "national" scope Camaro shows around the country.

We'll start posting our events here, so everyone has a chance to see how active we are.

Our next Club meeting is next Sunday (3-12) at 1pm. We are meeting at the Sam's Joint Restaurant at Gun Lake. You're all welcome to join us and get a chance to meet some of our members.
              RIP Doug,You will always be remembered
              3/3/53 ~ 12/22/10

Western Michigan Camaro Club - President
              2002 Hot Rod Magazine Ltd. Ed. by Berger
              1985 Camaro IROC-Z
              1974 Camaro Type LT / Z28
              2002 Trail Blazer LTZ
              2003 Honda VFR 800i Interceptor

1996 Camaro SS (Sold )

www.wmcamaro.org

Comment

Speaking of Superfest, when are they updating the site?
                - Brian Meissen
                Owner, MiFBody.com

Comment

Hey Doug ... Good to see you in here !!!! How's the club going ???? I still own my '69 Camaro SS & my '92 25TH Aniv. white rag top .Don't get to do much with the cars since we bought a trailer at Chinook on the Muskegan River.We are there all most every week-end ...

**** FEAR THIS ! ***

Comment

Hi Doug, I'm near 68th and Kalamazoo, south side of Kentwood. I think the lack of activity on the WMCC site is partly why I just never got involved. Now, I'm not sure if I'd even have time.

Comment

Originally posted by micamaro69*92
                      Hey Doug ... Good to see you in here !!!! How's the club going ???? I still own my '69 Camaro SS & my '92 25TH Aniv. white rag top .Don't get to do much with the cars since we bought a trailer at Chinook on the Muskegan River.We are there all most every week-end ...
                      Hey Tony!

How have you been? It's been a while since you've been around. I'm glad you still have your Camaros. We're going to have to prod you a little this spring to get one of them, out and come out to a couple of WMCC events again! The Club is doing great. We've grown a lot these last 3 or 4 years, and have the most fantastic group of families involved with the Club that we've ever had!

It's great to hear from you again, Tony. Don't be a stranger anymore!
                      3/3/53 ~ 12/22/10

1985 Camaro IROC-Z
                      2002 Trail Blazer LTZ

1996 Camaro SS (Sold )

www.wmcamaro.org

Comment

hey i guess i'm a little late but WELCOME! i'm Josh. I don't have a Camaro but i sure as hell HAVE A TRANS AM! maybe i'll sneak into one of your meets one of these dayss!

Comment

Originally posted by WMCC Doug
                          Hey Tony!

How have you been? It's been a while since you've been around. I'm glad you still have your Camaros. We're going to have to prod you a little this spring to get one of them, out and come out to a couple of WMCC events again! The Club is doing great. We've grown a lot these last 3 or 4 years, and have the most fantastic group of families involved with the Club that we've ever had!

It's great to hear from you again, Tony. Don't be a stranger anymore!
                          Doug ,been doing well... I might just have to come out & play this year.My '69 is in the shop getting fine tuned & a few minor adjustments.Been thinking of mabe selling it ,but its just too much of a blast to drive & the price just keeping going up on them every year.Got a beauty bar (roll bar ,like the ones in the P.T.Cruisers) to install on the '92 ,also planned on some 18" Toyo's mounted on new wheels .Glad to hear the club is growing with lots of good folks.Hey ... say HI to all the club members for me.....

**** FEAR THIS ! ***

Comment

Hi Jasen, Yea, we never seemed to utilize the forum section of our website very much, at all. But we're a very active Club. We have our monthly Club this Sunday (March 12) and will be meeting at the Sam's Joint Restaurant at Gun Lake. The meeting will start around 1pm.

One area of our website that has always been kept up-to-date is the newsletter section. Our newsletter gets posted every month. You can read the current one, and go back in the archives for several months. The March issue just got posted, so I would invite everyone to check it out. Our website is: www.wmcamaro.org

You can get a pretty good idea what we're all about from reading our newsletter.
                            3/3/53 ~ 12/22/10

1985 Camaro IROC-Z
                            2002 Trail Blazer LTZ

1996 Camaro SS (Sold )

www.wmcamaro.org

Comment

Just Dropped in to say I'm Here.
                              Western Michigan Camaro Club ~ President
                              1987 Camaro IROC-Z Pearl White & Black w/ Red Pearl, 355 TPI, A4, 3:42, AirRide,"GOMARO"
                              2017 Silverado Double Cab Z71 Pepperdust Metallic, 5.3, A6, 3:42, "SASYZ71"
                              2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT White, 3800
                              WMCC Website www.wmcamaro.org

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,
                              is strong enough to take everything you have." — Thomas Jefferson

"Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who
                              are willing to work and give to those who would not."
                              Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X