X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Trans Am Leather Front Seats

I am looking to purchase Trans Am Ebony Leather front seats both driver side and passenger side. They must be in "good" condition (no tears, cig burns, collapsed foam, etc.) and the newer the better. Mechanical glides and tilt preferred, my car did not come equipped with electrical seats to begin with.

The coolest thing would be the Red leather seats front and back but I know how rare those are... Doesn't hurt to ask.

If you have the seats or know where I can find the seats feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

Bump.

No one has stock seats laying around?

Comment

Hard to find them without the tears.
      [MENTION=953]Schuby87[/MENTION]
      Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

The driver seat could use some love in the typical areas but otherwise the seats look good. I can make you a good deal.

http://www.mifbody.com/vbulletin/sho...288#post929288
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you... But eeeeeeh... I have stocker cloth ones.

Comment

Not wanting to send you offsite (however we're a community and want to be helpful) but most people here are also trying to upgrade their rides and make them sweet inside and out.

I would recommend posting on Motown Muscle as they are pretty much all about gutting their cars for racing purposes. Back when I had my Fox Body I bought many parts dirt cheap off there.

Sadly not many people stripping down 1st and 2nd gen F-Bodies anymore

13th!!! Annual Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2017
            June 10th, 2017 - 9am to 3pm!!!
            Bakers of Milford, Milford, MI

Classics only cost alot if you add up what you spend!

sigpic

"The winner ain't the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose."
            - Dale Earnhardt -

Comment

I have a set in like new condition
              Fronts & rears from a 00 ss camaro
              leather ebony
              sigpic

Comment

Well I have a set that are MINT.. $400 firm wont ship

Im in Buffalo NY bit may have friends coming to visit from Detroit. If not its a 5-1/2 too 6 hour ride through Ohio... Cutting through Canada saves an hour mabey hour & a 1/2

14228zip
                716-428-1674
                Complete set front & back driver power.. I know the look a bit different but let me know
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X