Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW 4.10 gears and install kit. Sell or trade.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW 4.10 gears and install kit. Sell or trade.

IMG_1710.JPGIMG_1711.JPG Got a brand new set of 4.10 gears and an install kit for a 7.5 rear for fbodies and s10s. Gear set is made by AAM (american axle) and the install kit doesn't have a name on the box but it is complete and unopened. This is probably at least $300 from Jegs or Summit. Want to get $200 for it. If I have to ship it, its on your dime. Could meet if its not too far. Would consider trades, even non automotive.
    This is NOT a "thick" gear so you would need a carrier from a 3.23 or 3.42 rear to use it.
    Last edited by farmington; April 3rd, 2017, 03:44 PM.
    When in doubt, Whip it out !

Mhmmmm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

talk to me.....

Comment

I'd love to have it. But not sure I wanna drop 400-500 on getting them in lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
          I'd love to have it. But not sure I wanna drop 400-500 on getting them in lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Just do it! Lets get that thing into the mid 12s this year!

That is a great price for the items.

Comment

Originally posted by bri2203
            Just do it! Lets get that thing into the mid 12s this year! That is a great price for the items.
            You know someone who would or could install it? The price to buy im ok with but the install i wouldn't be. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got someone on tech interested. Do $175 if I don't have to ship it

Comment

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Comment

Working...
                X