Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, thanks ang. haha, by the way, i think the vert look can go for either male or female. i wouldnt get one myself because i <3 my ttops so much but really, dont let what your friends think bother you. do you know how much crap i, or rather any guy that i just may happen to be walking to my car with, gets for my car. well, not that people are ragging on it, but that nobody thinks its mine, not even when they see me in the drivers seat. any guy in the passenger seat will be asked questions about MY car before i will. bugs the hell out of me but just something that ive learned to accept, cant really do anything about it. lol, just like you need to learn to accept that your friends are prolly gonna keep ragging on you about this, regardless of what you say. because its something that you take great pride in, theyre gonna find a way to keep you grounded and if its teasing you about your ragtop, then thats what theyll do.

Comment

Originally posted by FireBirdGirl02 View Post
      Being a chick I love them! Who cares what thay think. Ask Vince if his Ta vert gets him the girls? Come lets do the math.... Cute guy+HOT car= Chick magnet!!!

LOL i agree with u Angie........even though I've been dating dan longer than he's had his camaro convertible.... the whole cute guy in a convertible.....it works

Comment

Originally posted by FireBirdGirl02 View Post
        Being a chick I love them! Who cares what thay think. Ask Vince if his Ta vert gets him the girls? Come lets do the math.... Cute guy+HOT car= Chick magnet!!!
        I had a girl once tell me that the ONLY reason I bought mine was to get girls.... She was right! I wonder if it worked??

Originally posted by TSTONE View Post
        I've been driving/owning droptops since i was 15. I will agree that there are ragtops that are pretty much thought of as chick cars - but most are rice - ie: miata,metro,tracker,celica - couple of american - lebaron,sebring. But as far as good old detroit muscle - verts are the way to go, chicks do dig riding in them.
        Agreed! Except when they get their hair done for a date....then, chicks still dig 'em buuuuuut they want the top up! lol

Comment

when i first got her i was working at a ford dealership and would take it out at lunch to go get lunch and a few times people were like taking the lot car for a cruise. They didn't believe it was mine. Oh well
          00 ws6 vert a4 ( mods in garage )
          87 fullsize bronco ( 35 inch mud terrains )
          85 iroc ( lt1 and 6 speed )
          honda 450r
          honda 400ex gf's

Comment

she said it worked

Comment

not gunna lie, but i really like my vert. ive had an 02 bird with ttops, but i prefer the vert. but, needless to say... next fbod will be a ttop. just because ill always keep my vert.
              2000 Explorer. 4x4. XLT.
              2007 Yamaha R6.

Comment

Old post but whatever. I love my vert! I promised myself that my first car be either T-tops or a convertible. If anything its mustang convertibles that are girls cars

Comment

Originally posted by 81DaytonaPaceCar View Post
                  Some of your friends don't know what the hell they're talking about.

Ignore them and/or find more intelligent friends.

HAHAHAHAHAHA..my thoughts exactly..
                  99 Buick Regal GS- New DD

SOLD-1983 Firebird-305-2.5 inch custom bent exhaust w/ dynomax muffler-2004r-87 TA 3.08 posi-90 Camaro brakes-91-92 Hatch-87 TA bumpers and GFX-89 TA Tailights-87 TA front fenders-16 inch GTA wheels
                  SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

Originally posted by ThreeHonks
                  I like having a loud car, every time the neighbors dog barks, I just go let my car sit and idle in the driveway

Comment

Working...
                  X