Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True Dual Exhaust Systems available at Huron Speed!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just keep coming back to stare at that great price hahaha
    Last edited by 97firehawk; August 9th, 2014, 12:58 PM.
    sigpic1997 firehawk # 115 6 speed. Its just a little ole LT1

Comment

Originally posted by sman View Post
      How much picked up?
      Same price. I have to either get them shipped to me or to you, so the price doesn't change.
      sigpic

98' Trans Am - Huron Speed Turbo Car

Comment

I have somewhat of the same setup on my lt1 camaro. I like it a lot. I have 2 bullets on mine though.

Comment

Ugh... I want to do this so bad...
          - Brian Meissen
          Owner, MiFBody.com
          Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
          2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
          Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
          June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
          The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

PayPal ? Or can I pay cash
            The Original

Originally posted by 81DaytonaPaceCar

Can you argue that it's "revolutionary"? Perhaps. Just because it's "new" and "different" doesn't mean it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjon88 View Post
              PayPal ? Or can I pay cash
              Either or. Cash is king. I have the system here and will be in Shelby Township tomorrow if you want to meet up!
              sigpic

Comment

Damn when will u b back in Shelby I didn't see this til now I have Wednesday off or I can b around 5:30 today
                The Original

Originally posted by 81DaytonaPaceCar

Can you argue that it's "revolutionary"? Perhaps. Just because it's "new" and "different" doesn't mean it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Comment

Next time I know I will shoot you a message in advance! I can also ship a system to you just as easily if that works. You will have it in a couple days.
                  sigpic

Comment

ohhh buddy, and i'm going to have an extra pay check this month too. i think i might have to buy the old girl a present.
                    sigpic
                    If you come across a cobra in the wild, wipe it off and apologize.

Comment

any pics of fitment or vids of sound? just curious if maybe someone tried these yet? im trying to make my own exhaust work but would be easier to just buy one lol
                      looks like a hell of a deal!
                      Last edited by TRY MEH; August 11th, 2014, 10:55 PM. Reason: keyboard cowboy
                      2000 WS.6 Build <--- click to see
                      1994 cummins turbo diesel 1million+ miles!! (rip dad)*my fathers old truck hell of a mechanic!

Comment

only thing that really concerns me is the "built in" mufflers, it looks like a huge restriction.
                        sigpic
                        If you come across a cobra in the wild, wipe it off and apologize.

Comment

Very tempting!

2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro SS
                          - M6, Livernois Stage 3 ported 243 heads, Livernois 230/236 114 LSA cam, FRPP 36# injectors, Ported TB, SLP MAF, Volant CAI, Kooks 1 3/4 headers & ORY, GMMG Cat-back. Koni SA 4/3's, BMR springs, Founders Performance, STB, LCA's and Panhard bar.

Comment

Originally posted by formula218 View Post
                            only thing that really concerns me is the "built in" mufflers, it looks like a huge restriction.
                            Will get some soon, I know these have been on the market before but unsure if any new changes were made by the manufacturer.
                            The mufflers were never a "huge restriction" so no issues there!

This is a full stainless true dual system for $275..... you can't beat that with a hammer, a stick, or even your fist
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Superman09 View Post
                              Will get some soon, I know these have been on the market before but unsure if any new changes were made by the manufacturer.
                              The mufflers were never a "huge restriction" so no issues there!
                              I agree with Johnny that the amount of restriction is minimal. If you are worried about the amount of restriction with this system you should be running open headers.

FYI- Corvettes during the 60s had as many as three factory exhaust systems. Standard, Off-Road, and Side exhaust(chambered design). Of the three the chambered side pipes were the most restrictive of the bunch. Keep in mind the size of the muffler was also four feet compared to the length of these appear to be 16"-20" inches?.

I like the simple design and that it would be lightweight. I wish I could be a customer but I fear it will be too loud when I take my car to Waterford Hills. For one person its restrictive for me it not restrictive enough. lol
                              Last edited by bri2203; August 12th, 2014, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Bump!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X