X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help identifying a bulb and finding a dealer who has it

Well my dad has hunted high and low for this automotive bulb and cannot find it anywhere..

The numbers on it are-12v21/6cp

I googled it and can find many references on who and what it is but cannot find anyone who sells it.

here is some cross references I found- 12v 21/6cp-Philips 6503- OSRAM 75400-

its a stoplight and marker bulb with 2 filaments in it and two contacts on the bottom, it is a smaller base than a 1057 and a shorter fat bulb..

I would really like to find who I can buy them from if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it

PS-I thought a bulb forum was the best place to list this..
    99 Buick Regal GS- New DD

SOLD-1983 Firebird-305-2.5 inch custom bent exhaust w/ dynomax muffler-2004r-87 TA 3.08 posi-90 Camaro brakes-91-92 Hatch-87 TA bumpers and GFX-89 TA Tailights-87 TA front fenders-16 inch GTA wheels
    SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

Originally posted by ThreeHonks
    I like having a loud car, every time the neighbors dog barks, I just go let my car sit and idle in the driveway

what car is it from ?

"LIVE AND DIE BY THE BOWTIE"

Comment

its from his motorcycle..

SOLD-1983 Firebird-305-2.5 inch custom bent exhaust w/ dynomax muffler-2004r-87 TA 3.08 posi-90 Camaro brakes-91-92 Hatch-87 TA bumpers and GFX-89 TA Tailights-87 TA front fenders-16 inch GTA wheels
      SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

I like having a loud car, every time the neighbors dog barks, I just go let my car sit and idle in the driveway

Comment

what kind of motorcycle lol. how bought a pic?
        sigpic
        Sold!
        www.fquick.com/lozanoa11
        94 Grand Cherokee (sold)
        95 Accord(for sale)
        99 Outback (snow destroyer)

Comment

**** FEAR THIS ! ***

Comment

Ok I will get a pic of the bulb tomorrow..

SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

Comment

Like this?

http://www.hooperimports.com/product...f_id=TailLtBlb
              Originally posted by Redd8407
              I WANT NOISE! SPEED! AN ENGINE THAT SHAKES MY INTERNAL ORGANS LIKE THEY GOT PARKINSON'S! I DONT WANT AN ENGINE THAT IS PARTIALLY POWERED BY MY LAPTOP BATTERY!
              Originally posted by Z28ISGR8
              WHY THE F*CK IS THERE A GOAT ON A FERRARI?
              Originally posted by Darren
              I think it is because I take it in and out all the time, the rubber has just stretched out, especially at the bottom where it is really thin. It annoys me more then anything.

Comment

yes just like that...thanks

SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

Comment

well I ordered off that site and they sent me a bulb I can get at autozone.. just a lower voltage ..

its a standard bulb size.. I will get a pic tonight of the bulb and the size of the other one for comparison..

SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

Comment

no need to look any further, he got a call from a repair shop that carried the bulb..

thanks for the help guys..

SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

Comment

Working...
                    X