X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Michigan FBody Meet & Greet

It was made aware to us that this topic did not exist on the forum - only on Facebook! Given that this is just under three weeks now, I wanted to post it up here, lest someone miss the show because they did not see the event on Facebook.

This year, we are not doing a pre-registration as we have in years passed - registration will happen on site, and you will be able to sign up if you'd like to have your car judged or not then as well. We're kind of using Facebook as a way to have a general idea of how many vehicles to be expecting, so it has additional information and discussion on there: https://www.facebook.com/events/387526895349308/
    Starts
    June 8th, 2019 08:00 AM
    Ends
    June 8th, 2019 02:00 PM
    Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

I was wondering. You had mentioned it, but didn't see the sign-up form / thread.

Are there t-shirts this year?
    DynoDave
    POCI # 72200

1988 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Comment

Unless Brian has extras from previous years, I don't think there will be any new ones, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Three more days!

Comment

Perfect weather too. In case anybody is interested the cars and coffee at M1 Concourse is 830-11am and only a few miles away (Woodward and South Blvd). Hit both.
          When in doubt, Whip it out !

Comment

There's also a massive car show going on at the old Chrysler Museum (now Alfa and Maserati building), as well.

Barring any kind of major flip-flop in the weather - which wouldn't be surprising given how much rain the weather apparently thinks we need (save some of it for summer so my grass doesn't turn to straw, maybe?) - should be absolutely gorgeous! Bring sunscreen, there isn't a lot of shade.

Comment

Thanks to all those who came out to the show - ended up being an absolutely gorgeous day out (albeit a tiny bit windy - the tent kept trying to fly away, so we tied it down to the two trees it was between). We had a fantastic turnout - right around 200 vehicles and everyone seemed to have a great time - I know I did, always good to see everyone as well as meet and talk to plenty of new people.

And to those who weren't able to make it - I'm expecting we'll be planning on the same weekend next year, and more than likely at The HUB as they are very accomodating. Cannot wait! Until then, here are a few pics from the show to tide us over (I'm going to try and post all of them in the M&G Picture section):

And yes, there was a Callaway there!

Comment

The weather was perfect for a show. I was at another one, but I'm glad this one went well. It would have been nice to see a few of the folks who used to use the forum, but are just on Facebook (I guess).
                DynoDave
                POCI # 72200

Comment

I put a shameless plug on the FB group and had Brian star it so it sticks up at the top, advertising the forum - hopefully some will see it and come back and/or sign up.

Comment

Originally posted by MP81 View Post
                    I put a shameless plug on the FB group and had Brian star it so it sticks up at the top, advertising the forum - hopefully some will see it and come back and/or sign up.
                    ...including Brian.
                    DynoDave
                    POCI # 72200

Comment

Originally posted by DynoDave View Post

...including Brian.

Comment

BAZINGA
                        When in doubt, Whip it out !