Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MiFBody.com TShirts and Hoodies - Made to Order!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright guys let me get in contact with J's Silkscreen and see how much the tshirts and hoodies are going to cost - last time we did a group purchase they raised the prices on me and I had to pay extra out of my own pocket to cover the extra charge. We were getting by with price quotes they had given us back in 2010 so it was bound to go up in price anyway.
    Last edited by meissen; September 4th, 2013, 06:21 AM.
    - Brian Meissen
    Owner, MiFBody.com
    Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
    2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
    Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
    June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
    The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Originally posted by ktl711 View Post
      I don't really mind helping with the shirt orders...
      IMO heres your man to do the group purchase. He's a mod, hes willing and hes reliable! I say give Kevin the lead and let him run with it B!

Comment

I'd like a hoodie, but i just can't justify $47 for one, if there was a group purchase, depending on the price, I would most definetly reconsider!

2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro SS
        - M6, Livernois Stage 3 ported 243 heads, Livernois 230/236 114 LSA cam, FRPP 36# injectors, Ported TB, SLP MAF, Volant CAI, Kooks 1 3/4 headers & ORY, GMMG Cat-back. Koni SA 4/3's, BMR springs, Founders Performance, STB, LCA's and Panhard bar.

Comment

Ive ran 3 charity car shows and have a shirt maker Ive used for staff and sale shirts whos never charged me anywhere near those numbers... let me know if you want a quote from my guy

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKnight View Post
            Ive ran 3 charity car shows and have a shirt maker Ive used for staff and sale shirts whos never charged me anywhere near those numbers... let me know if you want a quote from my guy
            The numbers above are for one-off made shirts. You're having a shirt maker make the shirts in bulk, of course they're cheaper - as are the prices we'd get if we do a group purchase.

Regardless, I'm already set up with a silk screener from our past group purchases that we used to do and I cannot justify switching because then I'd have to pay for all the artwork fees and setup fees again.
            - Brian Meissen
            Owner, MiFBody.com

Comment

Artwork and setup fees?
              I sent my guy an email with attachments of the graphic I want and they call me in a week to pick up
              I paid like 25 a hoodie and 10 tshirts...

No other fees or costs

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKnight View Post
                Artwork and setup fees?
                I sent my guy an email with attachments of the graphic I want and they call me in a week to pick up
                I paid like 25 a hoodie and 10 tshirts...

No other fees or costs
                Silkscreened or printed? Were the images you sent already on transparent backgrounds? None of the artwork I have has transparent backgrounds, so that's our main hold back - they need a vector image with a transparent background.

Anyway, I just gave a call to the silkscreen company and they're going to draft up some prices for me so I can start the group purchase process.
                - Brian Meissen
                Owner, MiFBody.com

Comment

Group purchase thread has been put up - prices on the hoodies went up a few bucks but we were able to keep the tshirts the same price at $15 a piece.

http://www.mifbody.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?50631-6th-MiFBody-com-TShirt-and-Hoodie-Group-Purchase-September-2013&p=839913#post839913
                  - Brian Meissen
                  Owner, MiFBody.com

Comment

Working...
                  X