Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing the day of the event. The Pontiac and Chrysler clubs I belong to rent space down there. This year, our Pontiac club is moving in to the M1 Concourse "Dream Show". The only public that can get are those who buy tickets. So that cuts down on the crowd, and narrows the field to those who are a little more serious about the hobby, and thus a little more careful. That's what I'm telling myself anyway. It's our first year trying it, so we'll see how it goes.

When we go down during the summer, we park at the Ducati store. Can't tonight because they are using it themselves. So we'll be across the street at the CVS, we hope.
    MP81 likes this.
    DynoDave
    POCI # 72200

1988 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Comment

Im totally with you!...I'm a older gentleman myself and I'm not big into the young crowd no offense...I like to going to cruise ins with respectable people and older fellas...it would be nice to go to something like that...that's what I enjoy...see how it goes like you said and keep me posted on the event....oh I'm buying that GTA for parts...I can go get pictures of it tonight...if there's anything you need I'll help you out!

Comment

I got the pictures of it but I'm trying to upload them on here...I'll get the picture on here but it says enter valad url and won't let me post it.

Comment

Are you trying to post an image on the internet, or one on your computer?
          Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

I'm trying to post some on here in the thread from my phone.

Comment

Hmm...been a long time since I posted from my phone - are you using an app, or just in your browser?
              Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

Working...
              X