• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks purttty
    Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

Comment

Thanks Kyle and Rolo! You guys are awesome.

Comment

WOW! Ben I like that!!!

Here are probably my best 2 shots of '08 so far
          I wish the reflection of the telephone pole wasn't in the hood.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by zmanrc; April 21st, 2008, 05:31 PM.
          '73 Z28 388 Stroker, M22 Rockcrusher 4 speed
          WMCC Photographer and owner of Redline Photography
          You are only young once but you can be immature your whole life!!!
          sigpic

Comment

yea that pic of Wades 4th Gen?...thats pretty badass

Comment

put some 18" chrome on that newly painted maro pls

Comment

Good car photo advice, i'll keep it in mind thanks!
                sigpic
                1994 Camaro Z28 83K M6, CAI, AFR 190cc, 11.6:1, Hooker headers, Hooker ORY, Mangnaflow exhaust, AI 230/238, 1.6 RR, B&M Short throw, Hays clutch, 4.10 gear.

Member: The Mid Michigan Modern Muscle Car Club

Originally Posted by 1BADAIR
                manuals should be launched off the limiter and the throttle shouldn't leave the floor til 10 feet after the finish line

Comment

Comment

Good advice. But you might want to fix the pics in the original post!!

2011 Mustang GT
                    20" Satin Black AMRs with 305/35 & 275/35 MT Street Radials, Saleen Grille, CS Lower Valance, Roush Axleback, GT500 Spoiler, resonator delete

In Progress: Brembo 6-piston brake upgrade

Comment

fixed thanks for the heads up

Comment

2011 Mustang GT
                        20" Satin Black AMRs with 305/35 & 275/35 MT Street Radials, Saleen Grille, CS Lower Valance, Roush Axleback, GT500 Spoiler, resonator delete

In Progress: Brembo 6-piston brake upgrade

Comment

[brag] I don't think parking on grass is always a bad thing. I took these pictures of a Maserati GranTurismo on the grass, and I think the grass is partially what makes the picture so great! It really depends on the color of the car as to whether or not it'll look good on grass.[/brag]

These were some nice tips though. My biggest tip is to never cut the nose or rear end off the car when you take pics. I hate seeing that.

A tip I never have the patience to follow is to try not to get bystanders in your photos, they're distracting, and unless they are gorgeous women, they can ruin the picture.

sigpic
                          my 4th Generation Camaro History website
                          http://sites.google.com/site/brangeta/
                          Brangeta Design Group
                          http://www.brangeta.com

Comment

Not bad for a pic from my phone. Took this today:

Comment

I know this is a thread from the dead, but since Sleeper has posted something new here, I'd be interested to hear Rolo's and everyone else's critiques of the new photo, to see if they agree with the things I'd suggest.

I'm no expert, but here is what I would tell you to do next time to make this a killer photo:

1) Center your subject.

2) Position the car so the city skyline forms the backdrop, instead of having the roof of the structure below be the background.

3) Angle the car in the other direction, so that the front end and grill area get better lighting. Right now, it's too dark -- the shadows overpower the front of the car.

4) In addition to centering your subject, try to "frame" it in your head, and set up the shot so you can crop it in Photoshop to remove unnecessary items in the background, like the neighboring roof, the buttress stub of the wall, etc.

5) And I can already hear Rolo saying this -- if you can't avoid the parking lot lines, use Photoshop to remove them!

"PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals" -- 1977z28Will

Comment

Hit it right on the nail ha. Photoshooting with red is hard. Had a hell of a time with Mike (outlaw_53) camaro last year

Comment

Working...
                                X