X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1965 Dodge Coronet

I'm posting this car for a friend It's a 1965 Dodge Coronet 440 model 2 door hardtop. It's in very good condition and runs great and is a very dependable cruiser. It has a 383 V-8 4 Barrel Holley 750 Double Pumper Carb W/Mechanical Linkage. Weiand Dual Plane Aluminum intake.MSD ignition system W/billet distributer and 6AL box. 7 quart oil pan. Motor is solid mounted with a aluminum motor plate. 727 automatic fresh rebuilt w/TCI reverse manual valve body with deep oil pan and trans cooler and GER thunderbolt 4000 stall converter and B&M quick silver shifter. Fresh Rebuilt 8 3/4 sure grip rear end w/3:55 gear. 15 Gallon Aluminum Fuel cell w/ holley blue pump & filter. Matching Aluminum Battery box in the trunk. Willwood front disc brakes. Duel exhaust w/hooker headers. Crager S/S wheels , tires are like new. Welded frame ties. Body is very good condition , needs a little work on bottom of rear quarters. All glass & trim in exellent condition. Interior in very good condition. Turn Key and ready for summer.
    THIS CAR IS SOLD AS IS-NO WARRANTY. ALL SALES ARE FINAL-NO RETURNS.
    BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PICKUP AND ANY SHIPPING OF THE CAR.
    A 10% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF END OF THIS AUCTION. THE REMAINING BALANCE MUST BE PAID BY CASH IN PERSON OR A CERTIFIED BANK CHECK WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THIS AUCTION.
    I WILL HOLD THE CAR AND TITLE UNTIL ALL CHECKS CLEAR.
    THE CAR IS FOR SALE LOCALLY, SO I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THIS AUCTION AT ANY TIME.
    SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY PLEASE!!! ANY OTHER QUESTIONS CALL ME 586-864-8990. PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR PICS OR VIDEOS UNLESS YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER

Link to Ebay Motors Listing

...Whats the reserve price ????
    Or not giving it out ?????

**** FEAR THIS ! ***

Comment

very nice car. my cousin is slowly redoing a '68 440 R/T, so I always have an eye for a nice coronet now.
      -Joel
      1995 Z28 M6 - AI226/234 - autocross ricer
      1984 Scottsdale K10 - 305/4bbl/4spd

WTB List:Midwest Chasis DS Loop

Comment

not saying it's the case here - but it always drives me nuts when ebayers list a vehicle with a reserve then state it's for sale locally. I'll email them with a local phone# and ask what the local price is - and almost always get the same "I won't reveal my reserve" response. If thats the case why let people know it's for sale locally???? Rant off.

T

13th!!! Annual Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2017
        June 10th, 2017 - 9am to 3pm!!!
        Bakers of Milford, Milford, MI

Classics only cost alot if you add up what you spend!

sigpic

"The winner ain't the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose."
        - Dale Earnhardt -

Comment

Think he would be interested in a 96 formula 6sp and some cash?

Comment

Nice car. Sounds pretty quick too!

Comment

Working...
            X