X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 camaro steering column and with steering wheel and key, and dash

94 camaro steering column and with steering wheel and key, and dash both have airbags, dont know if work also have black and greay seat bottome for rear in good shape but one hole on outside edge. dash is pretty much just frame and glove box steering wheel appears in great shape has key also. located in canton need to get rid of moving very soon 60.00 for all located in canton mich. Allen
    apyah@aol.com

do you have any more interior parts?

Comment

interior parts

I am sorry this is the only parts for camaro I have, really like to unload these I am moving and they take up space. Allen

Comment

lower price

40.00 needs to go

Comment

I really only need a steering wheel. Is it in good shape or all cracked too? Mine for my 95 is ugly.

Comment

Hmm This would be perfect for Nick... I'll let him know.

Comment

Your price is reasonable. Can you email a pix of the steering wheel? kjump99@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X