Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audio system...cheap...free shipping...

1- 12 inch Audiobahn Flame Q

(1100 watts RMS 2200 watts peak) sweet freakin sub, only was in a car for like 3 weeks so pretty much brand new

1- 1200 watt visonik amp, a little beat up, works great, just a lil scratched.

1- q logic 12 inch ported sub box- screw holes are a lil whacky cuz theres lots of them, but it seals perfect

$200 shipped! (cont. US) (if local pickup is availible, we can make adjustaments to price)

pics here...http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o181/erk2581/

bumps anyone? make offers

Comment

im accepting offers..bumps

Comment

Pics always help, and I had some 10" Flame Q's in the past and I would never buy them again unless I just wanted something that hit hard, but not good quality sound.

Comment

How about for just the amp? I have a pair of brand new 10" subs in a t-top box, I just need to replace my fried amp. . .
          Nick H.
          Current MIFC Vice President

sigpic

Comment

soul, pics are there...hence the "heres the link to pics" and then the link, and also, you must have had your setup wrong because flame qs are considered some of the best subs out there for the money, they're not w7's, but you dont have to break your wallet either...06 camaro, i have a deal pending for the sub and box right now, if the deal goes through, ill gladly sell the amp to you, its in perfect working order, nothings wrong with it

Comment

that paintball gun in the pic link is also for sale, its a perfect condition spyder sonix, been used about 10 times, comes with a 12 oz co2, and a 200 rd hopper, if some1 can get me $200, in the next couple days, ill throw it in for free, sub, amp, box, paintball gun, 200 bucks, shipped to wherever you are!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

make me offers! ill sell to the best offer that can get me the money in the next couple days, ill take pretty much anythign! pm me

Comment

Originally posted by erk2581
                    make me offers! ill sell to the best offer that can get me the money in the next couple days, ill take pretty much anythign! pm me
                    pm sent
                    2005 Goat - Grass fed.

1996 Camaro RS Vert. - Parted out and sold!

Comment

Working...
                    X