New Tires (Fulda Quantum Elite) Awesome Germany Tires Special Order
    New Brakes
    Front End Alignment Just Done

$16,000.00

How come you're sellin it?
    - Brian Meissen
    Owner, MiFBody.com
    Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
    2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
    Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
    June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
    The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

I was going to move to Florida , but know I'm staying here and I have a hard time driving my car in the winter, (ok I'm a girl) plus I got (2) Tickets and my insurance has gone through the roof

Comment

only if it was a stick, i'd might have a buyer for u

Comment

sigpic
          ~*Sydney*~
          734*883*7886
          98' CAMaro V6 5*Speed (sold)
          TEAM EMTC : MiT/A'96 / tenpin842 / jadair / Yargermeister

Comment

This car looks amazing! I dont think there is a flaw in the whole thing! Someone buy this! You wont be let down by the quality

Comment

If I had the cash I would love to pick it up, Move on up to my LS1 car. I alwas wanted.
              *Angie*
              Come and check out this Hottie and Her F-Body.....

Birds can fly what can camaro's do????

Comment

Once my bird is paid off I am thinking about picking up another. Lets see some pics please!

Comment

Pictures of My 2002 Trans Am

I will post pictures of my Car as soon as I figure out how to do it. Would you beleive I work on a computor all day, but have know idea how to get pictures on here.

P.S. Mike Campbell, are you the one I meet at the car wash yesterday? If you are thanks for the polish for my chromes they look great!!!!

Also thank-you everyone for making me feel so welcome.

Comment

To post pics. What you do is you are going to go to a site like Photo Bucket and upload them. Then take the img. Brakets and put them on each site of the picture. and that is how thay show up. If you use photo bucket after u up load the pics. under the picture in you photo bucket there already is a img link there. just copy and paste it here.
                    *Angie*

Comment

BTW, if it does not have RamAir hoodscoops and is not a Firehawk, only about 1,000 Trans Ams with plain hood were made in 2002. And silver was a very low-production count color. Since 2002 was supposed to have higher hp rating than 2001, this may be one of a kind or a few made identical.

Also, if insurance is really your reason, you can buy a beater for the winter, put the car inside and have Storage Insurance for a couple hundred a year, and then in the spring make a decision, and if you sell you'll get a much better price at the beginning of summer. If you keep it, also keep the beater as your "primary car", and your insurance rates will be gobs cheaper - they figure you can only drive one vehicle at a time, and how are they going to know the beater stays parked all summer? I know people who buy a beater and it never moves, but it saves them gobs on insurance.
                      Last edited by 02hawk796; November 7th, 2006, 04:38 AM.
                      http://cardomain.com/ride/490757

Comment

Originally posted by Yargermeister
                        Syd, you wanting pics of the girl or the Pontiac?
                        http://cardomain.com/ride/490757

Comment

Thanks for the Good advise 02Hawk796, I was thinking of buying a beater for the winter, My car is from Arizona, I love my car and always wanted a Trans Am since I was a Kid, I feel it has a little too much power for me, it scares me when I'm having a bad day and I get in my car and just take out my aggression put Metallica in the CD and go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you feel Me, Power, Girl and Music bad Combo.

Also I will post pictures this week-end of me and my Hot Car

Comment

For me I want to go faster and Get a v8 and move up from my V6 bird. I would not mind pickin up anouther silver 02 bird. Then I would have one a V6 and one a V8 hehehe. I cant afford a new car this year so we will have to see what will happen next year.

Originally posted by Pookie
                            Thanks for the Good advise 02Hawk796, I was thinking of buying a beater for the winter, My car is from Arizona, I love my car and always wanted a Trans Am since I was a Kid, I feel it has a little too much power for me, it scares me when I'm having a bad day and I get in my car and just take out my aggression put Metallica in the CD and go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you feel Me, Power, Girl and Music bad Combo.

Also I will post pictures this week-end of me and my Hot Car
                            *Angie*

Comment

Yeah my storage insurance is only about $30 a month. You would be able to make that up and more when you sell it is the spring because you can sell it for a premium but if you sell it now you may actually lose money!

Comment

Working...
                              X