X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hooker exhaust system. headers and catback

i have a set that im going to be taking off my car and selling here in the next week or so. i bought them in july and only put 600 miels on my motor. there basically brand new. i think i paid 380 for them

there these hooker Super Competition Headers: HOK-2055HKR - summitracing.com

but have no air tubes and are silver. lookin for like 300 for them + shipping or will help deliver for a small fee

im buying what used to be james' old longtubes and going true duals so

next is the hooker aerochamber cat back with OR pipe everything lines up perfect on this whole system. this was used for the same duration of time as the headers. i paid i belive 300 for this set up looking for 215ish and will help deliver just liek the headers

also i will sell them both together for 500 and will help deliver at no extra cost

these are both still on the car but should be off very shortly so.

a pic of the headers. i don;t have any of the underside of the exhaust buy may be able to get some
    Last edited by kammi10; October 23rd, 2006, 12:42 PM.

headers are gone. who wants a catback

Comment

pm sent

Comment

bump this back up as i want to get a gmmg exhaust for my car now,

cat back is forsale still for 200 bucks, only problem with it is that the bend in the intermediate pipe at the front where its supposed to be connected to the cat is cut off

Comment

Working...
        X