Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 408's.2 T56's.LS6.LS1.FbodyPan/Accessory's/SuspensionParts.Wheels.Clutch.TONS OF PA

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 408's.2 T56's.LS6.LS1.FbodyPan/Accessory's/SuspensionParts.Wheels.Clutch.TONS OF PA

408 NEW Complete IRON 11.8-1 L92 Victor Jr. 408 NEW Complete IRON Boost Ready PRC/227'sLS6 Short Block 70'xxx Mile'sLS1 Short/Long Block 83,xxx Spun Rod Bearing5.3 Short/Long/Complete Aluminum Flat Tops 799'sStrange 12Bolt & More T56 Fresh Built For Hell. Viper Spec LS1 F-Body T56 Fresh Very Mild Build LS1 F-BodyLS7 Clutch KitLS3 Rocker Kit NEW $225LS1 Oil Pan Kit NEW $400 extras LS3 Rocker Arm Kit Upgraded with Smith Brother's High Performance Bronze Bushing Trunion Kit$450Alot of oods and ends LS6 Short Block $1,250 60,000 MilesStrong RunnerBottom End is Tight Beautiful CrossHatchNo Imperfections in the Cylinder WallsGood Camshaft & Lifters 24X Reluctor Wheel "LS2" Style Rods & Floating Wrist PinsTiming Chain's Tight Vert Clean Inside, Also Comes With LS6 Valley Cover & Related... Includes LS6 Oil PumpFront & Rear Cover's New FBody Balancer $1,225 F-Body Accessory's Complete Kit$500F-Body Oil Pan Used w/Tray,Pic-Up & Hardware $2505.3L Aluminum Block Flat Top 799Headed 07 w/85k-Spun Bearing.. Ran good made noise, will need repair and re-assembled LS2 Style Rods & Floating Wrist Pins Flat Top High Compression Pistons Complete with 799 Heads assembled LS6 Springs & Intake Valves Turn Key... With Truck Accessory's $975Just Long Block$750Short Block$450799's Assembled$450I am considering selling my Iron 408in.It is a Seasoned Iron 6.0 Block, All the necessary machine work. 4.030"BoreX4.00"Stroke*Extensive Block Prep*Clevite Race Bearings *New GM Main Studs*ARP Side Main Bolts*Manley Lightweight Pro Series Forged 4" Crankshaft *Manley Pro Forged H-Beam 6.125" Connecting Rods *ARP2,000 Rod Bolts*Custom Forged .030 over Aluminum Weisco Pistons with a small 3cc Dome & 6cc Valve Relifs Cut for the huge LS3's 2.165??" Intake ValveHigh Quality Weisco Ring Set*Melling High Volume/ High Pressure Oil Pump w/ARP Hardware *Custom Fabbed Aluminum 7 Qaurt Oil Pan with Trap Door, -10an Feed&Return Fittings, Better clearance demensions than the F-body oil pan when it comes too vehicle fitment and room for more stroke up too 4.200"(Pic up tube & Windage Tray clearance was measured and set accordingly and dual pic up too pump bolts were used)*Canton Oil Pan Stud Kit*Custom Fabbed Windage Tray thats done right and for the right purpose....OEM & some current aftermarket Tray's look like a flat sheet of plywood!*GM Front & Rear Cover's with ARP Hardware and GM Seal's & Gaskets..(Only GM or Quality Felpro Seals/Gaskets were used throughout the whole engine)*SHORT BLOCK was Built by LIVERNOIS MOTORSPORTS a very accomplished shop with their engines competing in the top 5 in almost every engine builder's build off competition. Outside Detroit in a sealed room is where they did the short block , I have ALL of the paperwork on this thing, blueprints tolerances/clearances.. Bob Weight's and weights of each individual part... Wall finish strokes what the guy had for lunch thay day..part number's you name it.As for the rest of the engine build all the other work was done by a local Engine Builder and long time family friend who has over 40 year's in the business and specializes in performance engine's that have the endurance to do 3,000 laps at 8,400RPM and not break a sweat, well known for his attention to detail ... So much so that some think hes lost it lol.. He builds anything from NASCAR Wheelin Modified engine's too the Dirt track guys.EVERY SINGLE Measurement was recorded, every step, 1 by 1 got logged..BluePrinted TwiceTop End & Valvetrain..were built to be strong but mostly lightweight and controllable*EPS(Engine Power Systems) Custom ground hydraulic roller camshaft on the better steel core (3 bolt)*EPS Lobes...they make lots of power out of a less aggressive lobe ramp design.. witch result's in way more valve control and a smoother longer power band *Custom Specd Valve Event's by Pat G. For my 11.7-1 408 3,500lb racewieght M6 car w stepped 1-7/8-2" long tubes..ported LS3 FI manifold *.240/.248, .629/.629, 113+2 LSA, 18° overlap *LS7 GM Performance Lifters (the better of the 2 they sell)*Cloyes Ultra lightweight Billet single roller timing chain & sprockets (ARP hardware)*GM Cam retainer & hardware *GM LS2 style lifter tray's we modified to change oil drainback speed*BTR (BrianTooley) 5/16" chromoly pushrods*BTR .660 Dual Spring Kit with Titanium Retainers *New GM L92 Cylinder Heads, stock lightweight L92 Valve's. Milled .030 down too a measured 66cc chamber, whent over and smoothed any edges and did some very picky little tricks..Valves Lapped*GM LS3 Rocker Arm's with Smith Brother's Bronze Bushed Trunions. No needle bearings..so 360° of surface area for oiling, hardened trunions with 4 oil grooves ea make it that much better still.. much better Trunion than the comp style. *GM Rocker Stands & Bolts*ARP Cylinder Head Bolts*GM LS9 MLS Head Gaskets *Victor Jr. Single plane port matched Intake Manifold *GM Replacement intake sealsFor all of it... With all new Quality GM gaskets, ARP hardware, One of the lightest most controllable valve train's we had seen possible while on some kind of budget... Cam was degreed and was spot on.. That along with the lobe design, the extra time spent with frequency & harmonics, the ATI dampener... All the time spent designing a crankcase venting system that worked and a Windage tray that does a great job pulling that oil back down out of the "solid string of taffy wrapping around the crank"[Smokey Unick] and down to the pic up! It all adds up, not many take the time to do it the right way or just dont know how.. This one is done right. Lash/Preload with my deck height & these pushrods netted exactly what we wanted .080"On the ignition & fuel side i have a brand new MSD box (new desired box P/N-6014? Works for 58x or 24x and takes reading's from coolant temp... And "got rid of the previous box's issues") with the complete harness *Custom billet coil brackets w/stainless hardware *12 of the most desirable truck coil's w/ harness (extra 4 coils) *Fbody Valve cover's smoothed down with custom crankcase venting (also the lines and catch cans) & GM gaskets*GM Coolant temp sensor*GM Camshaft & Crankshaft Positioning sensors*ACdelco Spark Plugs*Moroso Ultra-40 plug wires*Stainless Braided coolant crossover kit*Billet Aluminum Custom Valley Cover w/stainless hardware or GM LS6*Holley 800cfm 4150 Fresh from the engine builder's w/race gaskets & other upgrades *Russel 4150 Fuel Log -8an input with gauge port & 0-15psi gauge *ARP Carb Studs, 1"Aluminum Spacer, Throttle Bracket Assembly NASCAR Remote Oil Filter Bracket, 2 Qaurt Filter with the microns that work with the set up.. 2 -10an Earls Stainless Braided hose's for feed and return off the pan, so between the filter, hose & pan its a 10 Qaurt system... Also port matched the pan too the block for the main oiling feed & return, and figured out what springs to run and so fourth in the oil pump to keep the desired gph...As for being complete I have a F-body front accessory drive *will not separate*Water pump with thermostat housing & brand new tensioner/idler pulleys and ARP hardware Alternator with both brackets & gm hardware Power Steering pump with brackets, can include stock reservoir, remote aluminum reservoir OR remote aluminum reservoir with with cooling fins as well as a built in power steering filter(-6an)Non-A/C ATI Super Balancer Starter with cable's ARP Crankshaft BoltAll have less than a few hundred milesIt currently has Adjustable DirtyDingo Motor Mounts that mount to the block and use the existing GM clamshell on car side.. Headers are Stainless Steel Tuned 1-7/8"-3" Long Tubes, with GM MLS Gaskets & Stainless hardware... My ARP list keeps growing:-Head Bolts-Side Main Cap Bolts-Connecting Rod Bolts -Front Cover Bolts-Rear Cover Bolts-Camshaft Bolts-Pic-Up Tube Bolts-Crankshaft Bolt-Water Pump Bolts-Thermostat Bolts -Flywheel Bolts-Bellhousing Bolts-Clutch Housing Bolts-Windage Tray Nuts-Oil Pump Bolts Housing & Mounting -Balancer Housing Bolts-Motor Mount Bolts-Carburetor Studs-Stainless Header Flange Bolts -Stainless Oil Pan Studs-Stainless Valley Cover Bolts -Stainless Coil Bracket Bolts-Stainless Coil Sleeve Bolts -Stainless Intake Manifold BoltsAlso comes with a *Adjustable Dual electric Fan controller *Oil Prs Safety Switch comes on @ 7lbs*Oil Prs Warning Sender @17lbs & less*Water Temp Warning SenderThe Passengers side Cylinder Head is Tapped for a Manual Water Temp Gauge Sender..Could possibly add more in the deal like a Custom Radiator, the Dual Electric Fans.. Fuel Cell all kinds of stuff...So there are a few ways I would sell this, first off would be complete... Ready to go with all the extras TURN KEY COMPLETE $9,250Also could try and sell it as a long block, Basically whats listed but subtract Fuel, Electrical & IgnitionAll accessory's Intake Manifold Just long block, $6,750Next way I would consider selling it would be as a Short Block... Depending on parts you may want the price would change but without pulling the oil pan, just pulling the heads and Valvetrain I would let the rest go for $3,775Now if it was to sell without the camshaft & Valvetrain I would sell that as a kit.. Or even add in the intake manifold and complete heads for a actual Top End Kit...COMPLETE includes ARP Hardware & LS9 Gaskets, GM Intake gaskets... Ready to bolt on$3,050Just Valvetrain (WITH Valve Spring Kit)$1,750Just heads Assembled & Intake (NO Rocker Arms)$1,375. No Hardware or Gaskets Front Accessory Drive Complete less AirCon WaterPump ARP Hardware PowerSteering w/factory reservoir Alternator Idlers & TensionerGM Fbody Balancer ARP Crankshaft BoltStarter All hardware & gaskets Wont separate these... Would add the oil pan and others if youd like but whats listed$500Loaded Intake Manifold Complete withIgnition & Fuel SystemVictor Jr Single Plane Square Port Manifold Coil's w/Stock brackets & harnessesMSD Box Crank sensor Cam sensor Coolant Sensor Moroso Ultra 40's.. Plug wiresACDelco Plugs Holley 800 Fresh Race Ready 1" Aluminum Spacer Stainless Intake Bolts ARP Carb StudsAN Fuel Log w/Prs Gauge Related GM Gaskets$2,050Oil/Crankcase SystemOil Pan w/Gaskets & Stud kitCustom Fabricated Windage Tray Modified Custom F-Body Valve Cover's w/hardware Gaskets & Billet Coil Brackets Modified Custom Billet Valley Cover w/related Stainless Braided -4AN Vent Hose & Fittings Custom Catch Cans & Clean Air BreathersExhaust Positive Crank Suction Kit10' Earls -10AN Stainless Braided Oil Lines & Fittings NASCAR Oil Filter Bracket w/sensors filter ect.Melling High Prs. High Volume Oil Pump LS2 Modified Lifter Tray's $1,125 Complete Brand new gm ls6 valley cover w/bolts & gasket $75Brand new gm ls3 rocker arms. Set of 16, 8 offset intakes & 8 standard exhaustsBrand new gm ls3 rocker arm stands & bolts$225Also the rockers can be sold with a brand new Smith Brother's Bronze Bushing Trunion Upgrade kit installed. No needle bearings, 360°oiling surface. Hardened trunions with oil grooves$475Truck Coil packs complete with harness & brackets $150NEW GM F-body Oil Pan Kit*GM pan w/sensor*GM gasket *Stainless Stud kit rather than bolts*GM Windage Tray*GM Pick up Tube$400Custom Built Stroker Clearanced Windage Tray*Good Rod Bolt Clearance *Much better design than factory & even aftermarket trays$100Race Ready Heavy Duty Build.. T56 Got it from a SRT10 RAM test truck from a employee @ Chrysler with only 800miles..Viper/SRT10 RAM Internals*Complete Rebuild/Overhaul *Steel Forks*Thermal & Cyrogentic Treatment *Shot Peen*Hubs & Sliders Polished *Carbon Blocker Rings*Billet Keys All Around *Bronze Pads All Around *New LS1 Input Shaft*Shortened Dodge Output Shaft Too Obtain F-Body T56 Dimensions *LS1 "Front or Mid Plate"*LS1 Shift Rail*LS1 Tailhousing.. Machined for new speedo set up & to allow use of the large Dodge Output Shaft*Huge Trans YokeA lot more here im missing... All of the work was done by Liberty Gear & has not been bolted to an engine yet, no expense was spared this trans is ready for some serious power... It is a direct bolt in for a Fbody, With all the same outside demensions/speedo/mounts/sensors/shifter location as a LS1 F-body T56. Only thing that will need attention is the much larger Dodge output shaft was not changed fbody.Also has with *Pro-5.0 Adjustable Short Throw Fbody Shifter Assembly *LS1 Bellhousing *Centerforce ThrowOut Bearing *Slave Assembly with stainless lines*Quality Pilot Bearing *LS7 CLUTCH ASSEMBLY *LS7 FLYWHEEL *Wilwood Adjustable Aluminum Slave Cylinder w/ Pedal & Mount OR 4th gen manual pedal assembly & GM cylinder. Mabey a 82-92 Manual Transmission Tunnel & Center Counsel Shifter Plate & Boot*ARP Clutch Hardware *ARP Flywheel Bolts *ARP Bellhousing BoltsEVERYTHING LISTED IS NEW.NEVER.USED. with the exception of the clutch & flywheel that have just been broken in.$5,000 For All$4,000 Trans without extras (Bellhousing too yoke) NEW STYLE MSD BOX. Band new with everything you need... These are back orderd for over a month... $400 gets it todayNew LS7 Clutch & Flywheel (couple hundred miles.. Just broke in) ARP Bellhousing boltsARP Flywheel boltsARP Clutch too flywheel boltsNEW pilot bearingNEW aftermarket throw out bearingGM slave cylinder with stainless lines Pro-5.0 adjustable shifter$800Ls1 Bellhousing $250Autometer Cobalt Series 2-1/16" usedGM fuel level (0-90ohm's)Voltmeter $50NEW UMI Subframe connectors82-92 F-body with pass kick up for exhaustsPowder coated red$200Carrera 3 way adjustable coil overs...no springs Pair $50WS6 Front sway bar 82-92 F-body biggest bar available.. New Moog endlinks and bushings $75Rear IROC bar 19mm with Moog links & bushings $40Eibac lowering springs (the red ones..like new) 82-92 F-body$200Rear Suspension Combo F-bodyAll with less than 1 summer's use ..-Like New Spohn Rear Lower Control Arms (LCA's)*Tubular *ChromMoly*Double/on car adjustable *Del-Sphere's on both ends (not a harsh ride at all.. Wayyyy nicer than a rod-end or hiem joint)*Black Power Coat-Spohn Panhard Rod*Also tubular chromoly*On Car double Adjustable *Same style Del-Sphere's at both ends*Also Black...(comes with Del-Sphere specialty tool)-NEW KYB GAS-A-JUST Shocks-Bolt on Rear LCA Relocation Brackets All new hardware included $450Rear "PBR" Brake kit.. NEW*Calipers *Rotors *Pads.... No backing plates$150Wilwood Clutch Pedal/Cylinder *Bracket mounts up or down*Adjustable *all aluminum... Noce pedal$1004th gen 93-02 F-body Manual Pedal Assembly $75TH350 Built by Dynamic Converters*"800hp Build" lots of upgrades *Nice pan*Manual Valve Body 9" 3,600 Stall Built by Dynamic Converters *all hand welded fins ect.*Nitrous/ Balloon plate's*was on a LS1 but has 2 bolt patterns 4,000miles on transmission & converterTRANS SLIPS WHEN HOT.... I have no evidence of this besides the previous owner claiming it slipped when hot..Pounded on the car for 30min with no issues HOWEVER there is crap in the pan Converter alone was over $600$300 for trans only $200 for converter only$400 if you come take them both 18" C5 Corvette Deep Dish Replica wheels with tires...Flawless only used for a month and well cared for.. Tires are like new as well-Front*18X9.5"*275/40r18's-Rear*18X10.5"*295/35r18'sTires are Continental Extreme Contact "DW's" absolutely love them, they hook hard...350rwhp 3.73's & 3k stall and it dead hooked on the street, car wasn't even capable of getting them to there limit's in the corners, long lasting treadware and the thing that impressed me most was in the rain... 275's & 295's in rainstorm in a camaro... 90mph+ with total confidence. $1,250Also for 82-92 cars I have very very high quality front wheel spacers, spent alot of time looking for the right guy to build themAnd I have a stock 4th gen 10Bolt+$400Engine & Trans Combo.. 408+T56 Liberty Gear ViperSpec T56 & its extras$13,000 Strange 12 Bolt Rear End.*Spool*4.56*33 Spline Axles*5/8" x 2" ARP Wheel Studs*LCA Relocation Brackets*Drum Brake's *Tubular UMI? BMR... HeavyDuty X-Member Mounted Torque Arm w/Hardware (Has go with 12bolt)THIRD GEN 82-92 F-BODY LENGTH $2,0003" Chromoly Driveshaft stock length $Make Offer I Have 2T56 with minor upgrades. *Just Rebuilt @ the end of summer*F-Body LS1 T56 with Bellhousing $2,150 may have stock clutch with itLS6 Later Block 24X With Desired LS2 Style Rods & Floating Wrist Pins Under 60,000 MilesTight Good Runner, Very Clean.. Great CrossHatch & Cylinder Wall's. No signs of wear on camshaft or lifters, LS6 Oil Pump .Tight Chain ect.... Good MotorAs a Short Block With Engine Covers $925TURN KEY With LS6 Valley Cover, Assembled 799 Heads with Dual Spring Kit & Chromoly Pushrods, LS6 Intake w/Rail & Injectors F-Body Oil Pan, Complete F-Body Accessory Drive Including A/C & Balancer. New Front & Rear Main SealsNew Valve Seals Head Clean up JobNew GM MLS Head GasketsNew GM Head BoltsCan Include Bushed Bronze Rocker Arms..For more $2,750 or $3,175 w/New GM Bushed Rocker Kit & Custom Windage TrayLastly as listed Above but Disassembled with No New Gaskets$1,975LS1 Disassembled 85k Miles *Very Nice Dual Valve Spring Kit*Chromoly Pushrods *New Timing Set*Cylinder #1 Spun a bearing *Block, CrossHatch .. Cylinder Walls are in excellent shape*Pistons & all rods also very good *Crankshaft Will NEED TURNING & oversize bearing for #1 and new bearings throughout the Cam & Lifters are badComplete Engine Intake too Pan All Fbody Accessory's Including A/C $1,450Complete With Intake & Pan... Minus All Accessory's $1,100As a long block $800As a short block$500Assembled LS1 Heads With Dual Spring Kit ect$450So all in it need's -cam,main,rod bearings-rod resizeing-block clean up-crank turned -oil pump/pic up tube-camshaft & lifters-lifter traysAluminum 5.3L 2007*Flat top pistons *Floating Wrist Pins*LS2 Style Connecting Rods*799 Cylinder Heads (LS2/6 similar)-Larger Intake valves-LS6 Valve Springs*87,600 miles*complete with truck accessory's $825D.O.D. / A.M.F. Motor, Believe it may have spun bearing. Sqeals.. Cam&lifters and bearing issues and its good to goAlso have a friend that has a 408 similar to mine but built for boost for sale.Similar Build to mine but big dish cc weisco's, Boost Cam ARP Main & Head STUDS & PRC/227 Heads Choice of Intake Manifold Will be F.A.S.T. or LS6Over $18k Invested$12,500
    sigpic

Sorry.. I had this written out in order but it got smushed together somhow... Anyway I have alot of shit, let me know what you need
    sigpic

Comment

Do you have any T56 parts? Mine came out of a GTO and I need the bushings or whatever for the shifter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You should reconsider editing your ad..It will help.
        Makin Torque.

Comment

Details on the 12 bolt?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
          1994 Z28 - 2002 M3 - 2015 1.0T Mileage Accumulator

sigpic

Comment

Most difficult add ive ever tried to read lol

Comment

Is the price before or after the words. How much for the 408?

-Geoff

Comment

I had this same problem with my ad last year. Edit it and it goes right back. Man! Thats hard to read.

Comment

Working...
                X