X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lansing Meet 'n' Greet

Anyone from Lansing area planning on going to the M&G? We could jump in with the west side convoy when they pass by and show up with them. They're leaving around 7:30 so they should be passing Lansing/Okemos around 8:10. I was thinking we could all meet at the Sunoco in Okemos (since there is construction on 96 at Cedar) at 3440 Okemos Rd, and wait on the shoulder of the on-ramp for them to pass and then jump in with them.

http://www.mifbody.com/vbulletin/sho...G-Caravan-2016
    sigpic
    If you come across a cobra in the wild, wipe it off and apologize.

Nobody?
    sigpic

Comment

That was my plan..... Originally. I've gotta work now so can't go.

Comment

We will give you a shout when we are approximately 1 mile out, so you can join in. . Unfortunately, my bird is misbehaving, so I will be in either a G6 or Impala. I will PM you so we can exchange numbers.
        Life's too short to drive a ricer.
        sigpic

Comment

Sounds good! I know there's more guys from lansing on here! Would be cool to meet all the locals!
          sigpic

Comment

When is this? I'm game if I'm not working

Comment

Tomorrow Morning, be at the Sunoco at Okemos Rd and I96 at 8am, we should be leaving around 8:05-8:10
              sigpic

Comment

Here's a little photo to show where we'll be meeting, and where we'll be waiting for the convoy to pass then we'll pull out and join them. They will not be stopping, we will be joining them as they pass.

Sent from my iPhone using the shitter.
                sigpic

Comment

If I get everything bolted back together early tonight, and the motor has oil pressure, and I give the car a bath, Ill probably be meeting up here...

Who am I kidding, with my seperated shoulder there is probably a 0.03% chance I will be there
                  1998 Pontiac Firebird T/A, M6, LT Headers, ORY, Borlamouth, tubular LCA and Panhard bar, lowered 1.5". More to come

Comment

You can do it!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X