X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine work

I am in the lansing area, and currently rebuilding my LS1. I am thinking of doing this as cheap as possible, because as I was looking into pistons, rods, and everything else just buying an ls2 shortblock seemed better, but that is out of the budget currently.

So i am looking to do arp rod bolts, and was wondering where, and what kind of price to expect when re-sizing the rods. And the crank really should be cut down, and again looking for recommendations on a shop, and what price to expect.

Or possibly skip the arp bolts, what are people safely revving to with stock bolts?

Any help is appreciated, and if anyone has a good condition used crank, let me know. I'd be interested in buying one if its cheaper than getting mine turned.
    1998 Pontiac Firebird T/A, M6, LT Headers, ORY, Borlamouth, tubular LCA and Panhard bar, lowered 1.5". More to come

Dave Harmon at Enginecraft is very reasonable for the quality of work. I think he's in the Holly area so not too terribly far from you

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X