X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoogiesngrinderz View Post
    I think he also had a turbo Porsche and a g-body turbo buick, as well as a new Mercedes CLA at one point. He loved cars and the people around them. RIP
    two turbo Porsche's, Turbo Regal, 76 C10, the CLA is his wifes, and of course the TBSS. They just bought a house as well.

It really is great to read all of the positive things about this man. He truly like others have said a great man a great example of what a man should be. Treated everyone with the utmost respect. The feeling of losing a brother, a tremendous friend, and a genuine person that is gone way to soon is hard to grasp. The LS car community and anyone that was blessed with a chance to meet you will forever remember you my friend! I am glad I got to spend time at each others houses countless hours on the phone talking about cars, families, spiritual things will always mean so much to me. Thank you for everything that you did for me and I'll dedicate my build to you Kibrea (GODSPEED) and use every part that you gave/sold me. Love you man!

Comment

[MENTION=2691]xDetroitMetalx[/MENTION] thanks for keeping us all in the loop -- I would encourage everyone to head over to the GoFundMe account if you can't make it to this Sunday's show. I can't attend the show, so I will be using GoFundMe.
      - Brian Meissen
      Owner, MiFBody.com
      Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
      2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
      Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
      June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
      The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Hello, MI FBODY Family. I'm Bre's wife, Wisdom, and I've had the pleasure of knowing some of you, meeting many of you, and reading almost all of your beautiful messages, kind words and condolences after the tragic passing of my beautiful husband. You knew him as GODSPEED on this forum, but Bre was a friend and brother to many of you. He loved this community. You made a Southern Country boy feel more at home up in Michigan, and for that, I thank you.

Losing GODSPEED is the hardest thing I've ever had to face, but wonderful people like you remind me, daily, that I am not alone. His spirit lives on through each of us, and as long as you believe that you, too, can achieve extraordinary things in life, my husband will never die. Let's carry that torch for GODSPEED and continue to be great. Build amazing motors. Enjoy your family and friends. Push past your limitations. Dare to dream... and then bring those dreams to life! That's what Bre did, every single day.

I am proud of my husband, and even more touched to see the outpouring of love and kindness from you, his friends and supporters. Many of you have asked how you can help, so our friends created a fund in Kibrea's honor to help alleviate some of the financial burdens associated with a tragedy of this magnitude. Donations and contributions can be made at https://www.gofundme.com/KibreaHarris. Private or public condolences can be posted at http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/Batesville/guestbook.aspx?n=mr-kibrea-harris&pid=17603203. And finally, if you weren't able to attend the beautiful ceremony, but you'd like a program from his memorial, PM me and I will do my best to arrange for you to receive one, as available.

Again, I thank you all for your friendship to my husband. You meant the world to him, and he went on to Heaven knowing he was loved.
        Attached Files

Comment

Very sad to see this, I met bre a handful of times buying and trading parts with him, great guy, such a bad loss, R.I.P BRE! You will be missed by us in the fbody community!

On a side note, car accidents where a life is lost or forever changed effects more then just the people who know the person(s) involved in the accident(s), it affects perfect strangers as well by seeing and hearing a life of a young individual was lost,

The car accident I was in changed my life forever, my family (my 2 wk old son at the time, myself, and his mother) were in a semifront end/ t bone accident with the woman hitting us on the driver side door (my son's mother driving) at 94mph in a 40mph zone,

She almost lost her life and suffers from permanent brain injuries that scare me into thinking my son will never know what his mother was like before our life's were changed forever, my son is 6 months old now and has only been able to see his mother very scarsely over his life due to her being in a coma for over a month, then rehab and now living in a rehab facility over 30 minutes away from home taking i94, my life has been flipped upside down, and I suffer everyday with feeling like it's my fault because she didn't want to Leave that day and I wanted to get out of the house...

I guess what I'm getting at is, make everyday worth it, because who knows when you won't have tomorrow
          1993 camaro z28 396 CID stroker custom paint, geared stalled, tied, lowered.

1998 camaro z28 5.3l swap (currently being built) stock other then HV, HP ported ls6 oil pump, ls6 intake, and lightly worked heads. And I mean very lightly. Oh and has a k&n open filter cold air intake.

Comment

Tragic loss. Prayers are sent for him and his family. RIP Godspeed!

Comment

This young man help me with any questions I ever had.
              I went to his shop many times.
              He came to my house just to help . Rest in peace .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just thought about him the other day. Every time he came by he was asking when the car was going to be done and was always offering to help sourcing parts. Couldn't help but remember him as it's gets closer.
                1994 Z28 - 2002 M3 - 2015 1.0T Mileage Accumulator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X