Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COLT 30 round AR15 magazines for sale.

Well, i figured i would make a sale post for any of the AR15 guys on the board...

I bought a case of 30 round factory COLT magazines, and have some left. These were single use range event mags that are date stamped 08 and 09, so post-ban mags. In great shape with only minor dirt/dust on the base plates. Pictures show overall condition. Already sold over 60 of them with no issues, and figured i would try over here before i put them up online non-local.

These sell for $20+ new, and dealer cost is $17. I'm asking $10 each for these, and if you buy 10, i'll throw in one extra, so 11 for $100. I can do this twice with what i have left. Actually i have 28 mags left as of this post, so if somebody wants them all, i'll do $250 for the rest of them, buy 25, get three free. Cash and carry, you can come pick the mags you want out of the case. I live in Clinton Twp. and when the weather is nice, i try to hit the Woodward fridays at Detroit Ducati.

My apologies for the iphone pic quality.

Thanks,
    Jason

Jason Ebig
    Federal Firearms/Class 3 Dealer
    $20 Firearm Transfers
    sigpic

[MENTION=2097]DeadOnWS6[/MENTION] [MENTION=4136]Mods89[/MENTION]
    1999 z28 Bright Blue Metallic 1 of 10
    1999 z28 Hugger Orange RS 1 of >309 (Sold)
    1997 z28 White 6 speed Heads and Cam. (Sold)
    1994 z28 PPM auto Cam only (Sold)
    1984 sport coupe red 4 cyl (Sold)

Comment

Have any left
      The Original

Originally posted by 81DaytonaPaceCar

Can you argue that it's "revolutionary"? Perhaps. Just because it's "new" and "different" doesn't mean it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Comment

Yeah if you have any left I'll take a bunch.
        [MENTION=3027]ZYA_LTR[/MENTION]

Comment

Sorry fella's, these are long gone..........

But keep an eye out on Palmetto State Armory, they often do the D&H mags for $7/8 each, and they are great mags. Typically to get decent pricing on mags, i have to buy them in 100 qty cases, and that's alot of product to sit on for an unknown amount of time. SO i typically buy myself quantities of 10 from Palmetto or DSG arms for the 10 Pmags for $100 shipped deals when they happen.
          Jason Ebig
          Federal Firearms/Class 3 Dealer
          $20 Firearm Transfers
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZYA_LTR View Post
            Sorry fella's, these are long gone..........

But keep an eye out on Palmetto State Armory, they often do the D&H mags for $7/8 each, and they are great mags. Typically to get decent pricing on mags, i have to buy them in 100 qty cases, and that's alot of product to sit on for an unknown amount of time. SO i typically buy myself quantities of 10 from Palmetto or DSG arms for the 10 Pmags for $100 shipped deals when they happen.

Yeah i bought 4 of those D&H mags for $4.99! They aren't bad for sure for the price. I actually. Hilt my whole AR from that site.

Comment

Working...
            X