X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotside turbo - looking for retailer

Hey guys, im looking for a company that sells a quality single turbo hot side kit. Id be willing to buy he companys headers in the event that they wont just sell the hot side piping. I reached out to Jon with Huron and he was more that helpful and even was willing to give me a great deal on one of his kits. I however really didnt need everything included in the Huron kit.

Any recommendations or know of someone selling a quality kit? Essentially im looking for headers and hot side piping; or hotside piping which uses the truck manifold.

We would be happy to sell you just the hot side, but for the price I gave you on the complete new V2 kit it would be a no brainer to not do the complete kit. If interested in it and you want to make some payments or something along those lines we can work it out. The V2 kit is awesome in terms of quality, fit, and what all it retains in the car and allows for use.... nothing else out there like it! Let me know and I am sure we can work something out!
    sigpic

98' Trans Am - Huron Speed Turbo Car

Comment

Jon, When you and I were emailing I didnt realize i could buy the hotside, headers etc. i have the intercooler piping and intercooler all set from various previous turbo builds so I didnt need the other stuff and didnt want to have to turn around and resell everything i didnt use. Ill email you now!

Comment

Originally posted by allovru View Post
        Jon, When you and I were emailing I didnt realize i could buy the hotside, headers etc. i have the intercooler piping and intercooler all set from various previous turbo builds so I didnt need the other stuff and didnt want to have to turn around and resell everything i didnt use. Ill email you now!
        We can, just do not prefer to as everything in our kit was all made to work together. We prefer something with our name on it to all be done together in a form that it was all made for working together, rather than pieced together if that makes sense. We will sell parts separately, but prefer it all together.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the clarification John. As you know im picking up the t6 setup. Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by allovru View Post
            Thanks for the clarification John. As you know im picking ip the t6 setup. Thanks again
            Great choice as well!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X