Clear All

Originally posted by Fox Slaughter View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking
    X2

congrats on the buy!
    1997 Trans Am
    T56 swap. LS1 Cosmetics

Comment

Congrats man! I also wanted to get in the seat of that car!

1985 Iroc Z28 - 5.7 L31, mild cam, Hooker Super comp Headers, Borla cat back, Richmond 3.73 gears, Hotchkis adj. panhard bar, trailing arms, & springs w/o isolators.
      1994 Z28 - SOLD

Comment

Congrats man! Need to get some drop springs on the front and that will be one killer car.

Or maybe now is not a good time to suggest that with the fate of your oil pan...
        -Joel
        1995 Z28 M6 - AI226/234 - autocross ricer
        1984 Scottsdale K10 - 305/4bbl/4spd

WTB List:Midwest Chasis DS Loop

Comment

Also just a suggestion get rid of that 90 degree intake or at the very least use some bigger piping. The 90 degree is a restriction on a stock LT1 so its a restriction on an LS too.
          -Joel
          1995 Z28 M6 - AI226/234 - autocross ricer
          1984 Scottsdale K10 - 305/4bbl/4spd

WTB List:Midwest Chasis DS Loop

Comment

ya i need to drop the front an 1"-1 1/2" just so it looks better the iroc is almost to low im looking to change to a ram air hood & air box over the winter but not in a hurry just gonna drive it as is for what ever summer we have left then do a few things to the 95z & fix the motor in the iroc
            [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

sweet car!

Comment

thanks curt you missing it yet ? lol its a lot more fun to drive than the iroc but with it needing motor work now i think i will just bump it up a notch to even things out & keep it let me know if you want to part with that motor in your iroc i know you want to ls swap it anyway haha.
                [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by fuelman View Post
                  thanks curt you missing it yet ? lol its a lot more fun to drive than the iroc but with it needing motor work now i think i will just bump it up a notch to even things out & keep it let me know if you want to part with that motor in your iroc i know you want to ls swap it anyway haha.
                  Yeah I do kinda miss the car. It was fun to build. It's cool you found the build thread on here. I'm going to be keeping my 383 for my 87 iroc. But the 84 is Deffinatly going LS

Comment

Originally posted by Curt_irocz View Post
                    Yeah I do kinda miss the car. It was fun to build. It's cool you found the build thread on here. I'm going to be keeping my 383 for my 87 iroc. But the 84 is Deffinatly going LS
                    thats cool might just do something with the motor thats in the iroc now not in a rush though if it sets for a while no biggie want to do some frame/suspension upgrades & get a hood for the z28 befoure even thinking about the heads/cam/intake upgrade for the z28 then mabee get to the iroc unless i come across a motor i can just drop in
                    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                    X