X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump.
    sigpic2000 NBM SS M6 #7996 Dyno tuned, LS6 intake, SLP mass and lid, MSD wires, TR5's, LT headers, Borlamouth, suspension mods, 17 by 11 ZR1's at all four corners with NITTO NT05'S. WANNABE AUTOCROSSER

Comment

I went there yesterday, that track is the nice. Ran a 13.2 at 108.5. Not bad, but my tires where holding me back, as well as knowing i have to drive it too work in a few days.
      1998 Pontiac Firebird T/A, M6, LT Headers, ORY, Borlamouth, tubular LCA and Panhard bar, lowered 1.5". More to come

Comment

BUMP
        sigpic2000 NBM SS M6 #7996 Dyno tuned, LS6 intake, SLP mass and lid, MSD wires, TR5's, LT headers, Borlamouth, suspension mods, 17 by 11 ZR1's at all four corners with NITTO NT05'S. WANNABE AUTOCROSSER

Comment

Bump

Comment

loaded up and ready to go. hopefully will be there around 5:30

Comment

Excellent Sean, I should be there 5ish. [MENTION=3891]wingerss[/MENTION] are thinking of stopping out?

Comment

Yea, should be there. Not with the car though. We got the new pro stock running last night. Might just be doing half passes until we get the bugs worked out.

Comment

i'm going, just to spectate. i half to ride there in a mustang atleast its a cobra lol see you guys there!
                  98 z28, m6, monster clutch, eibach pro kit, custom twin turbo setup, 317 heads, z06 valve springs, arp rod bolts, 512rwhp at 10lbs. cobra eater

Comment

Sorry to do this guys, but based on the weather radar I'm going to hold-off......looks like we'll have rain along the lakeshore here in the next hour or so.
                    West Michigan Pontiac Club

"A Camaro looks like it can kick your a**, a Trans Am is coming over to do it"

Comment

welp i had a bad friday night, kept blowing a coupler off every pass. still managed to run a good pass on my first of three.

saw jeremy (Gaspo) but didnt have a chance to talk and WMCCNick and i talked a few times.

still had fun friday but was there all day saturday testing too until it popped a head gasket on the 4th pass

Comment

Working...
                      X