X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Lansing/Lansing Clubs

Good evening everyone. i just moved down to east Lansing and plan on being here for years. i see that there is a east and west club but what is there for the Lansing area? I run both a 97' and 71' so even if there is a old school muscle car club i have it covered. it also can host all brands cause even tho i am a camaro guy i appreciate all makes. besides its the people that make the club worth while the cars just help Happy Halloween Everyone

You should check out the MSU Racing Club. We're a "Free student organization for car enthusiasts, by car enthusiasts," but that tagline is maybe a little misleading. We've grown far beyond only consisting of MSU students, we've really grown into being a club for all sorts of enthusiasts in the area. We have many active members who are alumni or who have no connection to MSU at all haha. I graduated and moved out to metro Detroit last summer, but I'm still an officer and I'm quite involved with the club. The club meets are on Wednesday nights at 6:30. When it's warm, we either hang out on Lot 41 on MSU's campus (Farm Lane and Shaw) or in the parking ramp there when it's raining. Now that it's getting colder outside, the meets will probably be moving to Tripper's in Frandor on Michigan Ave. We have a number of club events throughout the year: autocrosses, track days, cruises, and shows. We also host a big show in the spring (over 300 cars last year), which will be at Spartan Stadium in April.

If you're interested in getting more involved, here are a couple links:

to our website, where you can join our online forums: http://msuracing.com/
    to our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2200376810/

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want any more info!

1996 Camaro Z28 cam, heads, stall, and a few other goodies
    Alumni Member, MSU Racing Club
    THREE-PEAT MiFbody Meet & Greet "Longest Hauler Award" 2010, 2011, 2012
    Originally posted by JasonH
    It's amazing what you can get done when you throw copious amounts of money at something.

Comment

MSURC events rock! I go to a lot of the auto-Xs, cider run was amazing too!
      sigpic
      If you come across a cobra in the wild, wipe it off and apologize.

Comment

Thanks for the info. i am sure going to apply. they look like i fun group active group which i believe is what it is all about.

Comment

Working...
        X