X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Rodgers!

Although I have not gone and actually seen the car or picked it up yet, this morning Lisa and I put a deposit down on a new to us (used) car. We dealt with Mike P down there and he has been nothing but helpful so far the best salesman I have dealt with in my search thus far. We are going down there on Friday to pick it up, needless to say Lisa is super excited!

2010 Malibu 1lt if anyone was wondering!

Can someone tag Becky in this so she can see it, would like to let her know her sponsorship is paying off!

Congrats Darren!!

@BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet

West Michigan Pontiac Club

"A Camaro looks like it can kick your a**, a Trans Am is coming over to do it"

Comment

Cool! Congratz on your purchase, post up some pics when you get her home!

2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro SS
      - M6, Livernois Stage 3 ported 243 heads, Livernois 230/236 114 LSA cam, FRPP 36# injectors, Ported TB, SLP MAF, Volant CAI, Kooks 1 3/4 headers & ORY, GMMG Cat-back. Koni SA 4/3's, BMR springs, Founders Performance, STB, LCA's and Panhard bar.

Comment

Pretty solid cars, unless you get one with a sunroof. If you do, check it for rattles before you take it home. Make them promise to fix them!

"PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals" -- 1977z28Will

Comment

Originally posted by ktl711 View Post
          Pretty solid cars, unless you get one with a sunroof. If you do, check it for rattles before you take it home. Make them promise to fix them!
          that was the deciding factor. She HAD to have a sunroof, but of course I will look it over before we sign the line. But Rodgers gives you a nice warranty for a used car and he told me if I noticed something they would take care of it, so I will start there Kevin, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
            that was the deciding factor. She HAD to have a sunroof, but of course I will look it over before we sign the line. But Rodgers gives you a nice warranty for a used car and he told me if I noticed something they would take care of it, so I will start there Kevin, thanks!
            You know, this is my first car with a sunroof, and now I don't think I would go out of my way for one. After driving convertibles and being in T-top cars, the sunroof isn't big enough to really make a difference, in my opinion. I find I hardly ever use it. I hope you guys enjoys yours more!

Overall, this generation of Malibu still looks good, has a nice usable trunk, a good amount of interior space, "acceptable" power (wish I'd gotten the V6, but that would have made it a $31,000 car), has a nice ride, and is quiet. I think she'll be very happy with it!

"PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals" -- 1977z28Will

Comment

you bought a car without driving it first?

Comment

All of the cars I've bought were without driving it first
                - Brian Meissen
                Owner, MiFBody.com
                Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
                2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
                Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
                June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
                The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Originally posted by HighVoltage View Post
                  you bought a car without driving it first?
                  wont it drive like ANY other malibu she has test driven? When you already have looked at many of the same cars they all drive the same. Its in Woodhaven and I am in Warren, we put the deposit down to take it off the market these cars or selling fast. So when we get there we will look it over test drive it if she wants and then sign. Its a GM certified vehicle I am sure it'll be legit.

Originally posted by ktl711 View Post
                  You know, this is my first car with a sunroof, and now I don't think I would go out of my way for one. After driving convertibles and being in T-top cars, the sunroof isn't big enough to really make a difference, in my opinion. I find I hardly ever use it. I hope you guys enjoys yours more!

Overall, this generation of Malibu still looks good, has a nice usable trunk, a good amount of interior space, "acceptable" power (wish I'd gotten the V6, but that would have made it a $31,000 car), has a nice ride, and is quiet. I think she'll be very happy with it!
                  She'll use it every day. Thats just one thing she has always wanted. Its her car she deserves it!

Originally posted by meissen View Post
                  All of the cars I've bought were without driving it first
                  My boss is the same way, he's never test drove a new vehicle.

Comment

Heck yeah, I've bought many a car sight unseen but always leave the door open that if it's not as described I can walk away. I've followed thru with the purchase more times than I've had to walk away.
                    West Michigan Pontiac Club

"A Camaro looks like it can kick your a**, a Trans Am is coming over to do it"

Comment

Well the car was everything as expected and all went well!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X