X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 firebird formula for sale

i'm selling it 500 or best needs trans work and alot of TLC has a small rod knock it likes to knock at low rpms it has a 350 tuned port injection yeah its a formula it also needs a headlight and a fender on the right side.its red with 61,000 miles as far as the rod knock goes it is a really low rpms when the oil pressure gets really low the car is located in China the interior is in decent shape it has a tear on the drivers seat. if anyone is interested and would like to take a look at is feel free to call us at 810 434 5088 i would post some pics but my camera is broke

The car is in China?

Comment

China?!? How much to get it here??

The first Gen started it all!!!
      67 CAMARO RS AND A SEXY WIFE

Comment

yea well i'm interested in this but not if it is accualy located in China???

im gona gess that would cost alota $$$$$$$$ to have it brought over here
        -Mike
        Chevrolet Technician

Totaled 99 SS swapped drivetrain, harness, interior, and suspension into 94 Z28.

Comment

ok sorry for the confusion it is located in china MI it is a small township between new baltimore and richmond.

Comment

LOL thats great! I'd like a T/A from Quadulagwampor please!

Find a camera and Post some pics!

Comment

not far from me... i drive to east china for work everyday...
              Originally posted by Frank The Tank
              Took the restrictor plate off to give the Red Dragon a little more juice. But it's not exactly street legal, so keep it on the down low.

Comment

where you work at?? might be close by lol i actually work in Richmond at McDonalds but hey its money lol

Comment

pm sent

Comment

hey how is the tub of the car like with out the hood, doors, fenders, windows, ect cuz i dont care about that im not gonna need it for what im gonna make for it

Comment

the rest of the body is in good to great shape some minor runst but nothing is through the body hopefully i will have pics up tonight just got a new camera

Comment

i just took some pics. i am in the process of uploading them right now shuould have them up within the hour.

Comment

here are the pics hopefully i will get some better ones
                          Attached Files

Comment

if anyone is interested i will let it go for 400 cash right now i need rent money and that is the lowest i can go right now. just let me know if you want it.

Comment

alright guys i got rid of the car today traded it for a motor and trans for my blazer

Comment

Working...
                              X