Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 1999 NBM Camaro Z28 M6 70K Miles Asking $7500 OBO (SE Macomb County)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1999 NBM Camaro Z28 M6 70K Miles Asking $7500 OBO (SE Macomb County)

SOLD! Thanks everyone!

The time has come and the Camaro must be sold. My first kid is due in November and we need more family appropriate cars. I have owned the car since May of 2008. Car has never been in any accidents and was garage stored most of its life. Only has seen weather about 3-4 years of its life. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

1999 Camaro Z28
    71,xxx Miles
    $7000
    Navy Blue Metallic
    T-Tops
    Tan Leather
    Single Disc CD Monsoon Head Unit
    M6 (SLP skip shift eliminator)
    BF Goodrich g-Force Super Sport A/S, Backs OK, Fronts needs replacing as outer tread is gone.
    Battery (2 year old)
    Magnaflow Cat-back
    Hooker Long Tube Headers
    Hooker ORY
    SLP MAF Senser
    Aftermarket airbox/filter

Interior Rating: 9/10
    Exterior Rating: 8/10
    One dent (picture of it from two different angles)

IMG_4719 by streightshot3, on Flickr

The rest can be seen here until I have more time to copy and past all the links.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/49755501@N02/
    Last edited by streightfaced; September 16th, 2011, 08:15 PM.

Nbm=drool

Clean that engine bay!!! Lol

Good luck with the sale, great price!
    2002 Z28 Camaro A4
    1993 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
    1999 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
    2008 Ford Fusion SE - DD
    -- MCALUS MOLDED PILLAR PODS, PM ME FOR MORE INFO--
    sigpic

Comment

Nice looking car. Good luck with the sale, should sell, the price is very good. About an hour with a rag and some windex will make the engine compartment stunning. Ask me how I know.
      When in doubt, Whip it out !

Comment

good luck with the sale! i should sell my POS and buy this. looks clean (minus engine)
        98 z28, m6, monster clutch, eibach pro kit, custom twin turbo setup, 317 heads, z06 valve springs, arp rod bolts, 512rwhp at 10lbs. cobra eater

Comment

Definetely need to throw some attention to the engine bay. 1 Can of the citrus degreaser you can buy at any dollar store, and 20 minutes at a quarter car wash, with a heavy coat of WD-40 afterwards, and the engine bay would look crisp, and the car would be complete. Right now that engine bay would be a sour spot if i was a prospective buyer, and i really wish i was right now.
          Jason Ebig
          Federal Firearms/Class 3 Dealer
          $20 Firearm Transfers
          sigpic

Comment

I see you're interested in a more practical car. If you have any interest in a trade with some cash, let me know!

http://www.mifbody.com/vbulletin/sho...563#post691563
            sigpic

98' Trans Am - Huron Speed Turbo Car

Comment

Bump...now asking $7000. It will be listed on Autotrader later this evening. Thanks.

Comment

Last bump.....before I will probably trade the car in next week.

Comment

VERY NICE color combo! GLWS!
                  sigpic2000 NBM SS M6 #7996 Dyno tuned, LS6 intake, SLP mass and lid, MSD wires, TR5's, LT headers, Borlamouth, suspension mods, 17 by 11 ZR1's at all four corners with NITTO NT05'S. WANNABE AUTOCROSSER

Comment

Sold the car tonight. Sad to see it go, but excited to meet my baby girl in less than two months!

Comment

Working...
                    X