X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gaspo View Post
    i've passed this along to a friend of mine but he never got back to me. would this kit work on an 04 grand prix? i dont know much about the 3800 camaro engine setup

edit: i just talked to him, he said he plans on buying this within a couple weeks.
    No this will not fit a grand prix.
    ------------------------------------------
    2004 GMC Envoy - Tuned, Airraid Intake, rest stock
    2005 Malibu - Stock, anyone have a ecotec factory gm supercharger for me? lol

5th gen Camaro V6 Forums
    http://www.bowtiev6.com

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix_rising View Post
      Would you be willing to part with the intercooler separately? Also did you have upgraded injectors?
      As of now, I'm trying to sell the kit as a whole.
      Yes, I was using GTP injectors. 64lbs if I remember correctly.
      Turbocharged with a hideaway license plate!
      Street/Drag/AutoX/Drift

Comment

i've passed this along to a friend of mine but he never got back to me. would this kit work on an 04 grand prix? i dont know much about the 3800 camaro engine setup

edit: i just talked to him, he said he plans on buying this within a couple weeks.
        Oh yeah, I think I have been txting with your friend for a while. Thanks.

Camaro has a RWD setup, Grand Prix has a FWD setup. You can probably use the turbo itself, and intercooler, and some hardwares but none of the pipes are going to match up. Also, I'm not sure where you would stick a big turbo like this on a Grand Prix.
        Turbocharged with a hideaway license plate!
        Street/Drag/AutoX/Drift

Comment

Originally posted by ChronoGN View Post
          As of now, I'm trying to sell the kit as a whole.
          Yes, I was using GTP injectors. 64lbs if I remember correctly.
          gtp injectors are 36# on the GTPs, on our fbody cars they are 33# due to the fuel rail/system.
          ------------------------------------------
          2004 GMC Envoy - Tuned, Airraid Intake, rest stock
          2005 Malibu - Stock, anyone have a ecotec factory gm supercharger for me? lol

5th gen Camaro V6 Forums
          http://www.bowtiev6.com

Comment

is this still for sale? you have a pm

Comment

Is this still for sale?
              sigpic Im Gonna Party Like A Rock Star, Hit A Bunch Of Strip Bars, Wake Up Naked In A Hotel Room, Through My TV Out The Window, Smoke A Bunch Endo Cause Tonight Im Wanted Dead Or Alive

Comment

Is this kit sold?

Comment

Best bet would be to PM (private message) the guy if you can. Don't know if Visitors have that access, I think you may need to have a certain number of "regular" posts first. Easy way to do that is to start your own Introduction thread and respond to everyone who says "hi."

"PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals" -- 1977z28Will

Comment

PS -- Welcome to MiFBody.com! Hope you stick around and post up some pics of your F-Body!

"PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals" -- 1977z28Will

Comment

i cant believe this kit isnt sold yet! i'm about to go out and buy a v6 and buy this kit. i'd rather drive a v6 turbo'd like this, then a stock z28.
                      98 z28, m6, monster clutch, eibach pro kit, custom twin turbo setup, 317 heads, z06 valve springs, arp rod bolts, 512rwhp at 10lbs. cobra eater

Comment

i cant believe this kit isnt sold yet! i'm about to go out and buy a v6 and buy this kit. i'd rather drive a v6 turbo'd like this, then a stock z28.
                        Not too bad an idea...

Comment

The original date was almost a year ago. It may be gone, but stranger things have happened. I got Kammi's NOx kit when it was like an 8 month old ad.
                          sigpic

Why the Hell do I have to press 1 for english?!

Comment

I am interested in buying will u take 650 for it ? i have pacesetter headers and ive always wanted to turbo my v6 camaro

Comment

Guys last activity was March ,2nd 2011..... Id say he is a goner lol.

EDIT Does not have a valid email, only way I see to try and notify him, is his AOL/AIM screen name in his profile.

Comment

Working...
                              X