Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm....if you're referring to what I think you're referring to, the answer is "maybe." I'll have to get a hold of my dad and see if he has it. It would have to be shipped from WI, just a FYI

1996 Camaro Z28 cam, heads, stall, and a few other goodies
    Alumni Member, MSU Racing Club
    THREE-PEAT MiFbody Meet & Greet "Longest Hauler Award" 2010, 2011, 2012
    Originally posted by JasonH
    It's amazing what you can get done when you throw copious amounts of money at something.

Comment

Originally posted by alone_and_insane View Post
      Hmm....if you're referring to what I think you're referring to, the answer is "maybe." I'll have to get a hold of my dad and see if he has it. It would have to be shipped from WI, just a FYI
      No problem here as long as its in good (great) condition!
      sigpic
      o·vr·kill [oh-ver-kil]1. an excess of what is required or suitable, as because of zeal or misjudgment.

Comment

My parents will be visiting in a couple weeks, so if anybody needs parts, let me know so they can bring them from Wisconsin.

It's amazing what you can get done when you throw copious amounts of money at something.

Comment

still got the elbow? also passenger side wiper arm?? mine just snapped this morning :/ was your car a ttop model? if so i need the headliner lol.
          sigpic

Comment

I think I still have the elbow. Don't have wiper arms, and don't have a headliner (it was tan anyway)

Comment

bump. Parents will be here next weekend! Then it's the last chance until Thanksgiving

Comment

still have the rear spoiler?

Comment

Originally posted by 9302z28SS View Post
                  still have the rear spoiler?
                  Yes. It needs some work to make it look decent. And it's in Wisconsin. I'll see what I can do if you really want it.

Comment

Working...
                  X