Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 3rd gen camaro parts.

hey guys im from flint
    i need some new parts for my camaro after i crashed it.

1. iroc rims
    2. driver side fender (black)
    3. front bumper

Check out www.thirdgen.org.

Comment

guys still looking for a black fender and iroc rims

Comment

Originally posted by Darrenscamaro View Post
        Check out www.thirdgen.org.
        sorry I disagree Darren, most of the people over on TGO want an arm and a leg for their stuff or you can never get a response. Then to boot you get some real artyholez dealing with, cause they know they will most likely NEVER meet you and they are Internet Supermen..

I would say this guys best bet is to get his items any color and have them primered and or painted, cause getting color matched stuff is not easy.. good luck
        99 Buick Regal GS- New DD

SOLD-1983 Firebird-305-2.5 inch custom bent exhaust w/ dynomax muffler-2004r-87 TA 3.08 posi-90 Camaro brakes-91-92 Hatch-87 TA bumpers and GFX-89 TA Tailights-87 TA front fenders-16 inch GTA wheels
        SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

Originally posted by ThreeHonks
        I like having a loud car, every time the neighbors dog barks, I just go let my car sit and idle in the driveway

Comment

Originally posted by Gottork View Post
          sorry I disagree Darren, most of the people over on TGO want an arm and a leg for their stuff or you can never get a response. Then to boot you get some real *******s dealing with, cause they know they can be.

I would say this guys best bet is to get his items any color and have them primered and or painted, cause getting color matched stuff is not easy.. good luck
          I dont know cause I have always had good luck and experience on TGO... I have even bought color specific parts off of there for my car and always at great prices. The good thing that I have found about that site is usually there is A LOT of people parting out these cars and you can usually get the part your looking for at a competitive price due to everyone selling them. I always go there first if I am looking for something thirdgen specific and have always found it and in great shape at good prices... Maybe its just my luck? But I know when I was looking for RS rims I made a wanted thread over there and have MANY replies with people asking anywhere from $75-$400 for the rims. I bought a nice set in good condition for $125 with tires, the tires where only good to roll the car around but still.

Anyhow good luck in the search, I would also check craiglist... Although there is a member on here parting out a 89 Iroc I believe I just bought the rear defrost switch from him, I would look for the thread and PM him about rims he may have some...

EDIT: Here is that guys thread, he doenst say anything about rims but I would PM him anyhow, cant hurt to ask.

http://www.mifbody.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33139

Comment

I am glad you have had good luck there.. out of the 5 transactions I have had there only 2 were good, other two ended up with paypal disputes and alot of BS..

I also know they lean HEAVILY to Camaro' s not Firebird' s/TAs.. maybe that facters in somewhere too..

but glad you have had luck, maybe I will have you get my parts from now on..
            99 Buick Regal GS- New DD

SOLD-1983 Firebird-305-2.5 inch custom bent exhaust w/ dynomax muffler-2004r-87 TA 3.08 posi-90 Camaro brakes-91-92 Hatch-87 TA bumpers and GFX-89 TA Tailights-87 TA front fenders-16 inch GTA wheels
            SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

Originally posted by ThreeHonks
            I like having a loud car, every time the neighbors dog barks, I just go let my car sit and idle in the driveway

Comment

I have some IROC rims but I do not know if I want to keep them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gottork View Post
                I am glad you have had good luck there.. out of the 5 transactions I have had there only 2 were good, other two ended up with paypal disputes and alot of BS..

I also know they lean HEAVILY to Camaro' s not Firebird' s/TAs.. maybe that facters in somewhere too..

but glad you have had luck, maybe I will have you get my parts from now on..
                Iv never had a problem on TGO. Everyone seems alright. Iv sold, and bought a few things with no problems.

I never noticed people leaning heavily on the Camaros, but maybe thats just cause I do too.

Comment

Working...
                X