Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preview of Turbonetics turbo kit for 2010 Camaro ahead of debut at SEMA 2009.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview of Turbonetics turbo kit for 2010 Camaro ahead of debut at SEMA 2009.

Turbonetics has provided this preview of their turbo system for the 2010 Camaro, ahead of its official debut at the 2009 SEMA show. The kit is most likely going to released with a 62mm compressor, but the kit was designed to fit a T-series compressor cover so it can be upgraded to a 76mm [...]

More...
    Automated Birthday Announcement User

That thing has almost as much piping as a rear mount!!! I bet the 62mm is there to minimize lag...
    2013 Cadillac ATS

Comment

Hot damn - that is a lot of piping.

I bet it moves out pretty good!
      Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

62mm is TINY for a LS3. That thing would run out of steam and not even break 600RWHP. Good thing you can upgrade to a 76mm unit.

Comment

I would agree on the 62 being small for a LS3, but look at all that piping... It's basically a rear mount hot side with all that piping and a FM Cold side.
          2013 Cadillac ATS

Comment

Pics dont work for me... =\

Comment

I just want to see some cool v6 setups, anyone know of any?

i just think a turbo v6 would be a supurb autocross car

Comment

Can you see them now...

2013 Cadillac ATS

Comment

Who wants to change the spark plugs? Looks like they do not believe in the KISS(Keep it simple stupid) principle.

IMO the STS kit kit is more sanitary. But If I had a V8 Camaro I would have Lingenfelter supercharge it like the one I drove a few months ago. It is a very clean and efficany upgrade.

Brian

Comment

Thanks David I see them now. Kit doesn't look to bad. You have to remember they dont have many options for a header right now or even space. I know it took a few years before 4th gen guys started using truck manifolds. It will all come in time.

Comment

Working...
                    X