Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i bypass GM theftlock (security) on a 95 camaro???

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i bypass GM theftlock (security) on a 95 camaro???

my camaro's alarm will randomly go off. and all it is, is the stupid GM security. if there is an easy way to completely take it off, that would be sweet. thank you

obd1? good luck! When does it go off?
    sigpic
    Sold!
    www.fquick.com/lozanoa11
    94 Grand Cherokee (sold)
    95 Accord(for sale)
    99 Outback (snow destroyer)

Comment

probly in the middle of the night.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by goosesz28 View Post
        my camaro's alarm will randomly go off. and all it is, is the stupid GM security. if there is an easy way to completely take it off, that would be sweet. thank you
        Check your owners manual, there is a proceedure to program and turn it off.
        sigpic
        1998 Trans Am Convertible A4 - WS6 hood, WS6 air lid, WS6 rims, drilled/slotted rotors.

Comment

i honestly didnt even know alarms were available in 95....
          -Joel
          1995 Z28 M6 - AI226/234 - autocross ricer
          1984 Scottsdale K10 - 305/4bbl/4spd

WTB List:Midwest Chasis DS Loop

Comment

ok ill check out the owners manual. but everytime i shut my car off like 30 seconds to a minute later it will randomly start blinking at me lol.. i dont have a horn anymore. so fortunatly the horn doesnt sound. but its just annoying ill get out of my car and it starts blinking. but after a while it wont do it at all until i get into it again and start it.

Comment

yeah, as I remember you have to pull radio fuse then you hit some buttons and you can turn off passive set, and/or turn off the alarm.
              sigpic
              1998 Trans Am Convertible A4 - WS6 hood, WS6 air lid, WS6 rims, drilled/slotted rotors.

Comment

IS there a way to disable the factory alarm system. cuz the security light has come on twice and i have got the car to come back on by disconnecting the battery for a few minutes then reconnecting it. i was wondering if anybody knows whats going on and if i can unhook the alarm
                sigpic

Comment

Look in your owners manual, there is a proceedure in there to turn off the alarm. However, the VATS could be your problem and to bypass it is the only thing I know what to do. shbox.com has bypass proceedure.
                  sigpic

Comment

Owners manual...No one thinks of the manual

Comment

Working...
                    X