X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT1 style throttle body boot.

Ok guys I have looked around but I haven't found what i'm looking for. I need a smooth piece of rubber that will go from my oval LT1 throttle body to my 3" round CAI system. I'm not sure if the stock piece is smooth on the inside or not. Can some of you guys enlighten me since there are quite a few people on here that own one?

Thanks in advance!

J.
    sigpic
    And another thing.....when I gun the motor, I want the whole world to think it's coming to an end.
    -Homer Simpson

i already pmed you this but auto zone carrys the oval to round rubber adapters.... i had to use one..
    Originally posted by Frank The Tank
    Took the restrictor plate off to give the Red Dragon a little more juice. But it's not exactly street legal, so keep it on the down low.

Comment

ya I looked on their website but the page wouldn't work. Just looking at the options.
      sigpic
      And another thing.....when I gun the motor, I want the whole world to think it's coming to an end.
      -Homer Simpson

Comment

http://intakehoses.com/Merchant2/mer...ory_Code=R9DEN

That is the one I used for my 3.8l CAI that I made. Probably could make it work on the oval as well.
        ------------------------------------------
        2004 GMC Envoy - Tuned, Airraid Intake, rest stock
        2005 Malibu - Stock, anyone have a ecotec factory gm supercharger for me? lol

5th gen Camaro V6 Forums
        http://www.bowtiev6.com

Comment

ok thx. I am going to have to get the circumference of that throttle body.
          sigpic
          -Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
          X