X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LS2 engine for sale!!!!!

2006 Brand new in Box LS2 engine for sale. Stored in a garage thats heated and de-humidified. Needs to go, Price $3900. Any questions ask!

resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 161KB. This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 163KB. This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 200KB. This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 184KB. This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 199KB. This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 203KB.

Member: The Mid Michigan Modern Muscle Car Club

Originally Posted by 1BADAIR
    manuals should be launched off the limiter and the throttle shouldn't leave the floor til 10 feet after the finish line

ugh i need a drool bucket badly, looks like a very nice item, good luck selling it.
    -Derek-
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am Ram Air- Lots of Boltons..

Comment

I might end up going that way, i really didn't know what to ask for it. I looked them up on ebay and they were going for more but i'm up for offers!
      Last edited by TSTONE; June 30th, 2008, 11:55 AM. Reason: please dont bash in others for sale threads
      sigpic
      1994 Camaro Z28 83K M6, CAI, AFR 190cc, 11.6:1, Hooker headers, Hooker ORY, Mangnaflow exhaust, AI 230/238, 1.6 RR, B&M Short throw, Hays clutch, 4.10 gear.

manuals should be launched off the limiter and the throttle shouldn't leave the floor til 10 feet after the finish line

Comment

VicePresident of West Michigan Firebird Club
        A.K.A The Maverick
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/660128/1
        93 TA Currently Under Construction AGAIN
        2007 2500 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab w/ 6.0L & 3.73's

Comment

this truly frustrates me, my car is begging for that thing. Wanna trade for a supercharged 3.8 engine? lol
          -Derek-
          1999 Pontiac Trans Am Ram Air- Lots of Boltons..

Comment

Originally posted by redfbirdv6 View Post
            this truly frustrates me, my car is begging for that thing. Wanna trade for a supercharged 3.8 engine? lol
            Haha, they probably make just about the same power!!! A 3.8 with 10psi, it's gotta move! I'm not opposed to cutting you a great deal on the engine!!!
            sigpic
            1994 Camaro Z28 83K M6, CAI, AFR 190cc, 11.6:1, Hooker headers, Hooker ORY, Mangnaflow exhaust, AI 230/238, 1.6 RR, B&M Short throw, Hays clutch, 4.10 gear.

Comment

I told myself I wasn't going to spend anymore money on my car this year. Now I see this.... Your not helping me. If I had an LS1 car with some miles on it I would buy this from you in a heart beat. I'd have to change to many things to make the swap worth while in my car. Someone has to get this.

1997 Trans Am

www.fquick.com/transampimp

Comment

Originally posted by transampimp View Post
                I told myself I wasn't going to spend anymore money on my car this year. Now I see this.... Your not helping me. If I had an LS1 car with some miles on it I would buy this from you in a heart beat. I'd have to change to many things to make the swap worth while in my car. Someone has to get this.

Haha, yeah I pretty much said the same thing, and then I just went and got in on the group buy for brakes today! Oh well I was gonna need them eventually anyways. When I was looking into replacing this in my LT1 car i believe i was gonna have to come up with about 2k just in parts to get the car driveable. It would be much less for an LS1 car. And to retrofit the engine into an older car was also reasonably cheap, especially if you were ditching the electronics and going with a carb set-up.
                sigpic

Comment

that would look nice in my chevelle....

well I will think about it and spread the word to a few pople

Comment

Man that's nice, and the price don't seem that bad to me. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

that is sweet.

Comment

which oil pan is on it? Vette or GTO?

Comment

Originally posted by bri2203 View Post
                          that would look nice in my chevelle....

well I will think about it and spread the word to a few pople

Thanks I appreciate it, if they need any more info just let me know, thanks again.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1BadMoFo View Post
                            which oil pan is on it? Vette or GTO?
                            Not sure how to check, let me know what to look for and i'll check on it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Which part number did you guy?

PN 19156261 comes with a Corvette oil pan installed and PN 19159564 comes with a GTO-style oil pan installed.

This is without the cpu right?

Comment

Working...
                              X