Another Very Satisfied Customer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Very Satisfied Customer!

The girlfriend and I have been looking around for months for her "perfect Cruze" after two had slipped through our fingers from dealers not accepting deposits to hold vehicles while we schedule time to take off and get to the dealership moral was pretty low. I happened to stumbled across a white LTZ with RS package and noticed it was at Rodgers. Called up there and asked for Becky and she offered to take the car home with her so we dont lose this car too. Throughout the entire process she was nothing but helpful. Even going as far as going through the paperwork at her house! Could not ask for anything more A++ for both Becky and Joe! Thanks again you guys!
    1997 Trans Am
    T56 swap. LS1 Cosmetics

Rodgers is FTW!
    Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

hope you like your Cruze. Got a new 2016 a few months ago. Its heads and shoulders above the 2013 it replaced.
      When in doubt, Whip it out !

Comment

Brian and I have bought numerous cars from Becky and Joe and it was always a very good experience. First class agent and first class dealership!
        sigpic
        1998 Trans Am Convertible A4 - WS6 hood, WS6 air lid, WS6 rims, drilled/slotted rotors.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=2516]BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet[/MENTION] for everything!
          - Brian Meissen
          Owner, MiFBody.com
          Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.

2014 Camaro LFX M6 - Cherry Bomb
          13th!!! Annual Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2017
          June 10th, 2017 - 9am to 3pm!!!
          Bakers of Milford, Milford, MI

Comment

When Brian and Angie were getting their new toy a few months back I was also with Becky getting my new DD. She is awesome!

2016 Z-71 Silverado Double-cab, in that amazing Blue.
            sigpicMODS: SLP DUAL/DUAL EXHAUST, 160 STAT, MTI LID, SHANER S3 T.B., SMOOTH BELLOWS, DESCREENED MAF, TUNNEL BRACE, UMI SFC & PHB, STRANO SWAY BARS, DRILLED/SLOTTED ROTORS, WHISTLER LIGHTS, BLACK BILLET GRILLE w/69'SS EMBLEM, BLACK SMOOTHED TAIL PANEL w/69'SS EMBLEM, BLACK SS HOOD INSERT, INTIMIDATOR SS WHEELS.

Comment

Working...
            X