Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XS-Power LT1 Longtube Header Systems Available w/ MI-Fbody SPECIAL OFFER!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS-Power LT1 Longtube Header Systems Available w/ MI-Fbody SPECIAL OFFER!

XS-Power is the manufacturer for these systems, along with the True Dual Systems you have also seen. You have probably seen this system available from another vendor being private labeled for them for a few years. XS-Power is the manufacturer and is now allowing us to also offer these systems to help boost sales.

We are going to hopefully move these with help of my great local f-body community here and spread by good word of mouth.

With that we have these systems on Intro Sale for $549 SHIPPED from a standard pricing of $649.

In help to get the word out and boost sales, we are offering these solely to MI-Fbody members for $475 SHIPPED!

If interested in a system, please contact me to receive this special pricing. We hope with this good pricing you will help spread the word, share the great deal with your fellow LT1 enthusiasts, and also post up your installed photos!

XS-Power LT1 Longtube Header System
    New Version 2 System
    1 3/4" to 1 7/8" Stepped Longtube Headers

*FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States*

*Full Stainless Steel System
    *1/2" Thick Stainless Header Flanges
    *1 3/4" Primaries stepped to 1 7/8"
    *Merge Collector Spike
    *3" Collector
    *3" Offroad Y-Pipe, 2-piece for easy installation with new smooth transition merge
    *Fully Polished and TIG Welded

**Can be ordered with the XS-Power 3" True Dual X System in place of the Y-pipe for an additional Cost (Dual System not polished). Dual do not fit tunnel mounted Tq. Arm

View them on our Website in our new LT1 Section!

http://www.shop.huronspeedproducts.c...tem-xsplt1.htm

sigpic

98' Trans Am - Huron Speed Turbo Car

Good looking system for a great price!!
    West Michigan Pontiac Club

"A Camaro looks like it can kick your a**, a Trans Am is coming over to do it"

Comment

Great price! If I didn't already have my set I'd totally buy it!
      - Brian Meissen
      Owner, MiFBody.com
      Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
      2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
      Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
      June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
      The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Im in the market. Exhaust is off and Im shopping. But I need emissions in Ontario. They hook it up to computer no visual.

Comment

Originally posted by FredM View Post
          Im in the market. Exhaust is off and Im shopping. But I need emissions in Ontario. They hook it up to computer no visual.
          Just have all of your codes tuned out
          sigpic

Comment

Sure if it works Im in, I will do some homework first see if it works and go from there. Anybody else do this before? When it comes to cars i have no tuning or computer work experience. Im sure i can learn just no reason to as of yet.

Comment

Have someone that can tune go over the car after you complete your mods and you will not have any codes
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X