X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (sold) Slp Bowtie grille

Got a oem slp bowtie grille, decided to not use. Could use some paint but solid. Foam on the back is cracked, its not the grille cracked 400$ firm

Located in taylor

Attached Files

so glad I found one of these before the demand went up along with the prices. Thought about flipping mine to make some money on it but decided to put it on the car. So glad I did. GLWS
    Attached Files
    When in doubt, Whip it out !

Comment

Got mine a few years ago when production stopped I had to search high and low for one. GLWS To me these are one of the best appearance mods on these cars.

As far as the bow tie goes emblem pros has replacements I believe and they also have a black chrome version I might get.

Comment

Holy crap i had no idea these were worth so much. Is it the same for the "SS" versions of the grille?
        -Joel
        1995 Z28 M6 - AI226/234 - autocross ricer
        1984 Scottsdale K10 - 305/4bbl/4spd

WTB List:Midwest Chasis DS Loop

Comment

Post it up on LS1Tech.com, if somebody wants it at that price, they'll snap it up.

"PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals" -- 1977z28Will

Comment

both these and the SS grilles are no longer available new. So the used market price is climbing fast.

Comment

Its posted on ls tech. Yea it seems like i see one pop up every couple of months. Decided i wanna put a cam in my tbss and this will help. Was going to hang it on the wall just because i dont think I'll get my mitts on one again.

Comment

I still hope to find a new one somewhere. But damn are they expensive these days.

Comment

If you do find a new one expect to pay big bucks. Mine was used and had a bunch of small stone chips. 5 minutes with a black Sharpie and unless you are on your knees staring at it you can't tell it from a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by farmington View Post
                    If you do find a new one expect to pay big bucks. Mine was used and had a bunch of small stone chips. 5 minutes with a black Sharpie and unless you are on your knees staring at it you can't tell it from a new one.
                    I understand that for sure. I'll probably never own one. But damn, definitely one of the best appearance mods for these cars.

Comment

I bought mine on Tech about 6 months ago for $140 shipped. Jumped on it the second I saw it.

Comment

Sold it. Thanks guys. 445$ on fleabay for anyone wanting to sell theres.

Comment

congrats. when I saw that the SS grilles were no longer available I knew the prices were soon to rise. the Bowtie grilles have to be even rarer than the SS grilles.

Comment

Working...
                          X