X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

I am looking to sell my 1998 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am with the LS1 and T-56 6 Speed manual. This car is a very good street build, the cam is well sized for the car in my opinion. Gas mileage is still quite decent, and it is not loud enough to have any issues. Mileage is around 155k, with less than 5k on the motor. It goes up slowly as I do drive the car, excluding winters. I would say the interior is around 8.5/10 while the exterior is 8/10 and does have a clean title. Power windows/doors/headlights work, Cruise control works, cold ac and hot heat. Comes with a second set of keys/fob. Asking $9k

Parts used:
    The motor was overhauled spring of 2016, Including a refresh of the bottom end with new bearings, rings, and ARP rod bolts(Rods were resized), Melling high pressure oil pump, and all new gaskets
    TSP Torquer v.4 with PRC .660 dual springs with TI retainers. Ls2 HD timing chain, Stock casting 799(same as 243 c5 ZO6 heads). Rockers feature Comp cams Trunion upgrade, ls7 lifters and trays
    1 ⅞" Long tube headers, ORY, Magnaflow catback. I like the sound, and it is not ridiculously loud
    Tuned with HP tuners Pro(car has a 2000 PCM) which can be included for an additional cost
    LS6 intake with 42lb injectors
    Innovate Wideband O2 sensor
    Monster Level 2 clutch with lightweight 18lb flywheel and Tick Master cylinder and remote bleeder
    Founders strut tower brace
    Miro 112 18x9.5 wheels with 275/35/18 MPSS tires with half life or better
    JVC nsx700 double din Headunit
    Aftermarket Front seats(stock can be included)
    Bazooka sail panel subwoofers
    Brass headlight gears(permanently resolves headlight motor gear grinding)
    Full 2000 Ebony Interior and 2000 Electronics
    3.73 rear gear with torsen diff
    Polyurethane suspension bushings throughout, including polyurethane engine and trans mount
    Founders rear LCA and adjustable panhard bar lowered
    Led Fog lights
    New ac compressor spring of 2016
    New belts, rubber brake lines, all fluids have been flushed within past 5k miles.
    New shocks within last 15k

Bad:
    The rear end does have gear whine, and ABS does not work as the rear axle speed sensor is inactive
    Gas gauge is inaccurate under about ¼ of a tank
    Power antenna is stuck in its current position
    There is a crack in the front drivers side fender, I have included a close up in the photos. I will included a fender with the car, however it needs to be painted as it is silver.

If you have any questions or want any specific pictures please contact me. I am looking to sell as I am potentially buying a house, and I just think it's time to change up cars as I've owned this car for close to 5 years. The car is overall in great shape, and is a ton of fun.

Link for pictures

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...S12U0p3ZXdnajA
    1998 Pontiac Firebird T/A, M6, LT Headers, ORY, Borlamouth, tubular LCA and Panhard bar, lowered 1.5". More to come

*dislike*

Noooo we need all the f-bodies we can get at the MSU events!
    sigpic
    If you come across a cobra in the wild, wipe it off and apologize.

Comment

Working...
    X